UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

jtw1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results I'm slightly worried that i'm picking this one for the sake of a bet as the GREEK DIV 1 has dropped to 59% UNDER'S and the home side's recent record isn't the best but as it's the only game i can find that comes near the criteria today here goes anyway. KERKIKA v PAOK have only played one game in this particular fixture and that ended 0-1 , however in the opposite meeting [ at PAOK] the results were 1-0,1-0. so it's 3/3 in all recent meetings. KERKIKA have had 4/6 homes end UNDER. PAOK have had 5/6 aways end UNDER. STAKE 20PTS @ 1.5

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results As you may have gathered there was nothing that fitted the stats tonight and it wasn't too easy to find something suitable for Saturday , but i have even though the rules have again been slightly bent ;) RIMINI v NAPOLI have only played in the reverse fixture earlier this season , with NAPOLI winning 1-0 , and with SERIE B UNDER'S dropping to 62% [still the top league we consider] it's not perfect but i cannot find anything else. RIMINI have had 5/6 homes end UNDER NAPOLI have had 5/6 aways [10/11 for the season] end UNDER STAKE 30PTS @ 1.57

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Again bending the rules slightly here with no recent H2H and only the reverse fixture to look at. However with 62% of SPAIN'S 2nd DIV ending UNDER we'll have a go with CADIZ v HERCULES which ended 0-1 in the match at HERCULES. CADIZ have has 5/6 homes end UNDER [11/13 for the season] HERCULES have had 5/6 aways end UNDER. STAKE 45 PTS @ 1.5 on UNDER 2.5 STAKE 2.10 PTS @ 9.0 on 2-1 home win.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Tuesday ------- MODENA v BOLOGNA have a recent record of 3-2,2-0,0-0 MODENA have had 5 out of the last 6 homes end UNDER BOLOGNA have had 4 out of the last 6 aways end UNDER STAKE 20PTS @ 1.53

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results another great result there for you mate! apologies if this has already been addressed but given such a massive increase on your starting bank, have you looked at other staking strategies to maximise your own profit levels (or is this something you are doing anyway but keeping the current staking for the thread)?

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Kept the same stakes through-out the season ALIANDO , with such an aggresive staking plan that Progressive betting is , it could all go wrong quite quickly !! Although i must admit i didn't expect it to be so successful , especially when you consider the start we had [ after a bad couple of weeks i suspended the system until the leagues up for consideration had played 5/6 games] Another thing to keep in mind is that i fully expect the results to start going against us after Mid-April when promotion/relegation issues start to be resolved and teams 'relax' a bit and find it easier to score goals [at least thats my experience]

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

Kept the same stakes through-out the season ALIANDO , with such an aggresive staking plan that Progressive betting is , it could all go wrong quite quickly !! Although i must admit i didn't expect it to be so successful , especially when you consider the start we had [ after a bad couple of weeks i suspended the system until the leagues up for consideration had played 5/6 games] Another thing to keep in mind is that i fully expect the results to start going against us after Mid-April when promotion/relegation issues start to be resolved and teams 'relax' a bit and find it easier to score goals [at least thats my experience]
seems a fair point and will be interesting to see seasonal comparisons in a few years time as it certainly looks like a system with longevity potential :ok

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results ALBACETE v ALMERIA in the SPANISH SEGUNDA [63% UNDERS] 1-0,0-1,3-1 in this fixture in recent season's. ALBACETE have had 6/6 homes end UNDER. ALMERIA have had 3/6 aways end UNDER. STAKE 44 PTS @ 1.55 STAKE 1.9 PTS @ 11.0on 2-1 home win

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results SUNDAY ------ It gives me great pleasure to select the UNDER-EST of UNDERS yes it's XANTHI v PANIONIOS not a very good h2h with scores of 3-1,3-1,0-1,0-0,3-0 and 1-0 but !!! XANTHI have had NO OVERS in 12 home games PANIONIOS have had 5/6 aways end UNDER STAKE 20PTS @ 1.53 [ can't beleive their offering such good odds on XANTHI when you look at their record !!] Watch it all go down now icon_rolleyes.gif