PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please..

Big Andy

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. I'd like to apologise to Slapdash, for him being on the recieving end of the jammiest hand i've seen in a long time, which resulted in me beating him 2-0. :$ Good game, just a shame it had to end like that!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. Quarter Final Line Up is now complete; GotaFancy? v DannyCash (tbc by 6th Dec @ 23.00) fenner v BillyHills (tbc by 4th Dec @ 00.00) (possibly an extention to deadline as fenner is in Sun Live Final on 3rd Dec) SheedyFreeKick v GazBlades (tbc by 9th Dec @ 21.00) stereoman v RunDMC vs Pat Nevin (tbc by 7th Dec @ 21.00)

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. 2-0 to DC - well done mate - you're in the money :clap :clap :clap Both games he let me risk it and take an early lead whilst the blinds were low, bided his time, then hit me when he had the cards. Was interesting, we had different styles of play - it's clear which was better - he was always in control (even when I had the chip lead). He finished it off in style, with quads - but in truth, the game was always under his control, and it was the style in which he deserved to take it out. Well done mate!!

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. Yes thanks for that GaF, enjoyed it. You're too kind with your analysis, I didn't ever think I was in control and got lucky with a few monsters. Well played anyway mate! :ok erm... should I have payed someone some money by now? :$

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please..

Yes thanks for that GaF, enjoyed it. You're too kind with your analysis, I didn't ever think I was in control and got lucky with a few monsters. Well played anyway mate! :ok erm... should I have payed someone some money by now? :$
Um......I take it you haven't seen this thread - http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21226 Your entry fee has effectively been paid for you by Slapdash!!!!!

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. If we're sticking with the prize structure that BA originally posted then prizes will be £150/£90/£45/£15 IF I manage to hang on to first place in the sports-punter competition for the next four weeks (and half of that otherwise). Those still in contention will be glad to know that there seem to have been very few qualifiers for my sports-punter systems recently, so I've had limited opportunity to cock things up. I take it there'll be a 3rd/4th place play-off for the losing semi-finallists? Good luck to all those still in (especially GazBlades ... if he wins I can kid myself I just had an unlucky draw).

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. 8pm. me versus RunDMC in the last quarter-final. I'll also be playing the 9pm $1k New Player freeroll on 32Red. This'll be fun. Fun odds of: 8/15 RunDMC to progress to semi-final, 11/8 stereoman to progress to semi-final. :lol

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. Nah, not really mate. I was getting fed up closing down the error message every thirty seconds or so, so I was trying to end it early. Nice straight flush in the first by stereoman too. Forgot to mention than. Try and win it for the bottom half of the draw. :rollin

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. 1-1 so far but my Betfred software's just conked out! :\ Am quickly tring to fix it to get the momentum for a come-from-behind (oo-er) win. First one was terrible for me, as I think Gaz has me sussed out (I think he has) and the second one was a flukey win for me where a pivotal early hand of my QJ all-in and Gaz decided to call with Q9o when there was a queen on the flop), Gaz is playing a solid game, he's got me rattled but this is the third and final midnight decider. :lol :ok

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. A lesson to be learnt by everyone. When you want to raise, make sure you don't accidently go all in!! My pocket jacks beaten by pocket Kings. Oops! :wall :$ :eyes Good luck in the final Stereoman! :ok

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. I won 2-1 but I took no pleasure out of that. I'm shocked. I was thinking I was beginning to have no chance and the software put jacks in Gaz's hands and kings in mine. I don't know what to say. Gaz is a storming player, thoroughly deserved to go into the final, played much better and I played such a negative game as Gaz didn't fall for any of my tactics that I was quickly on tilt after losing the first game that I just went nuts and was hoping to get lucky. I played awful and won. I don't feel particularly proud. I'd feel more vindicated if I actually lost.