The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!)

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!) I finished 4th and got £200 - a personal best for me - means £300+ profit this week including the SO win from Monday :dude . A big thank you to Betfair and PL for this absolutely fabulous and well run freeroll - very few (if any) bad'uns got in. I've said but I'll say it again (anybody listen to Radio 2 :D ) joining and contributing to Punters Lounge was one of my best decisions. :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Only thing I can complain about is the cutting off of observer chat unless you got stacks of money on the site - didn't realise that it was so until after I went out - thought a lot of the earlier leavers were just being miseries :unsure .

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!)

GAF- you were robbed mate. :cry :cry :cry
Cheers mate - but not really - it was a typical race - and I was slightly behind when the cash went in - yes I went ahead, but that doesn't matter - it's where you're at when the cash goes in. I can't complain at losing that hand. (and I gave out my fair share of bad beats didn't I stonecoldnuts?)

Only thing I can complain about is the cutting off of observer chat unless you got stacks of money on the site - didn't realise that it was so until after I went out - thought a lot of the earlier leavers were just being miseries :unsure .
I wanted to say a few nice things when I went out, but I don't have enough money either. :unsure Thanks for taking the time to organise the tournament Paul.

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!) Surely fenner has squillions, i was surprised he never said anything when he went out. It was a bit weaird, damn and i was £2.80 shy of being able to say wp Gaz you lucky so and so lol. Mike Magee last night on the box lost and swerved a handshake from a guy at the table.

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!) Cheers to all!!! Especially to Gazblades... great game will reply more and more graciously tomorrow....neglected girlfriend to attend to.......! get over here golden boy"......yes love! danno the sought after

Guest gazza271

yy
:welcome to PL Leyroy, will be nice if you stick round and join in the community here:ok

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!) congrats to Danno and Gaz... well played both of you! :clap Personally, I'm delighted with 5th place and £160.00. There's not many freerolls where you get the chance to pick up that kind of cash and so few players! Great freeroll guys!! :clap Didn't like the chat being disabled when you go out though. Can't see the difference between having $1000 in your account and $0... :@

:welcome to PL Leyroy' date=' will be nice if you stick round and join in the community here:ok[/quote'] Have been around for a while my mate introduced me but i'm not a talker so i don't post much. Will have to in future to gain access to tourneys i guess. Didn't even know about tonight until i logged on to BF.:cheers

Guest gazza271

Have been around for a while my mate introduced me but i'm not a talker so i don't post much. Will have to in future to gain access to tourneys i guess. Didn't even know about tonight until i logged on to BF.:cheers
No worries mate, I'm the strong/silent/shy type as well but they still made me feel welcome:unsure Hope you do stick around and look forward to meeting you on the tables:D

it just how we recognise ourselves at the tables - tends to help get the chat going. You'ld be surprised how quickly you can build up an online poker friendship and pick up tips and tricks with people if you meet once or twice a week ;);)
ok iam pigeon86 on bf:\