** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

2000 and 1000 guineas

7 minutes ago, Zilzalian said:

In the table i will post i have taken an average of your total figures and used that (942 ÷ 14) for the adjusted total of Henry Longfellow, i have had to do the same for two of RP Stopwatch.

Yep, probably a good way of doing it at this stage. Another method which I'm thinking of is to calculate an average going allowance for the type of going and use that for foreign races. 

Night Raider is a fascinating runner ....... straight to the Guineas after two Novice runs on the AW at Southwell over the winter

won the first by 9 lengths and the second by 5 lengths

on the face it he didn't beat much and the only horse within 5 lengths of him hasn't run since ....... yet he's as low as 10/1 with some firms and his trainer Karl Burke says he's never had a horse show him more on the gallops. 

"He's a lot of potential and a lot of ability and I don't think I've seen a horse work better in the 23 years we've been at Middleham," said Burke. "He's got an awfully high cruising speed and he can quicken off it as well. Clifford Lee rode him for the first time in a long time and said it was like driving a car with ten gears. Every time you move on him he goes forward. 

"Danny Tudhope loves him and I wouldn't mind having a bet that there's nothing travelling any better than him a furlong and a half out and we'll see what we do after that."