** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing Chat - TUESDAY 16th April

255 Newmarket 

Bopedro. 8.8 10/1 

Dutch decoy.  8.8 16/1 

Hafeet Alain. 8.5 14/1 

Tricky race this one ....I'm not a huge fan of backing older horses and all these are of the older generation but computer is saying to back these even though they haven't got brill form .....gonna be an interesting one ....5pt Ew top 2 .....forecasts all 3 

Gracious Leader 4:05 Newmarket (10/1 Bet365).  Taken some of the early price as probably won't get much bigger. 5/2 fav on debut back in October, promising run and should appreciate the better ground. Each way as there are some possibly decent rivals.

0.5 pts e/w 10/1 (bet365).

Tailed off 😬

P/L: -1.7pts.

Edited by yossa6133

Hi and good morning to all with the 3 day Craven meeting commencing today at Newmarket 🐎.......had a nice email from our friends in Newmarket who are going and have posted below some pointers from the message for the less knowledgeable ( which includes us ) that may help some......so good luck to all who will participate over the 3 days and also see how the 'wise owls and knowledgeable' who we do follow on here do to with their selections 🤞............   

Hello to 'Beauty and the Beast' 😂 a few reminders for the 1st meeting here, so thought would email them as the 'Bossy Blonde Beauty' will only ask me later for some finer details wont she as usual! ( wish could see her face when she reads this bit 😂 )

* these 3 days are run on the Rowley Mile Course. Remember it goes April / may (Rowley) then June / July / August ( July course) then back on Rowley to finish the season

* no tv coverage today, days 2 / 3 are

* remember has longest straight in UK over 1.2 Miles

* this undulating wide track suits gallopers, dropping down into the dip, before long uphill run in to finish line

* so generally horses that commit too early get caught on the uphill run to finish line remember

* speak to you both later from the course and also looking forward to seeing you both at Guineas meeting

🐎 👍 Arran wins nicely in the opener at HQ for our Daily Nap comp entry @ 10/1 we placed last night. Trainer now 2/2 for his 2yr olds and our   'advice from HQ'  gets the flat season off properly with nice winner 😘 💷

3.30  been advised from our friends to back G3 runner last time out in Ten Bob Tony @ 10/1...so we have also backed Appelbys Bold Style @ 4/1 🤞 

🐎💷 wooohoo Ten Bob Tony @10/1 WINS .......😘 to our friends on course who are now 2K up and we over £400 up with our 2 x £20 bet wins @ 10/1  👌

have been chatting with friends on course and they very pleased as their 2 main bets did the business and upset Odds On favs in both races 👍

😂 oh also told him owes me 'bottle of bubbly' 🥂 when we go racing with them at Guineas meeting in May for the 'Bossy' bit of remark !!

4.05 Frankels half brother in this race  Kikkuli  @ 5/2 WINS but friends on course not back it this time ( or us ) and they said just as well, as the 1st 4 crossing the line all together so very close call!......2 were long odds at 25/1 and 80/1 along with the 2 favs 😱 any of the 4 could have won! Ryan Moore on board the winner made the difference he said

5.15  In the last a lot of money coming for Fahey runner Our Havana so he had some of the 11/2.....we just managed to get on at 5/1 with £20 late 

👍  WON but only just as was chased by Ryan Moore ride on an outsider @11/1......soooo pays to follow the money or at least has for us today! 

Edited by Brahmin

23 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

255 Newmarket 

Bopedro. 8.8 10/1 

Dutch decoy.  8.8 16/1 

Hafeet Alain. 8.5 14/1 

Tricky race this one ....I'm not a huge fan of backing older horses and all these are of the older generation but computer is saying to back these even though they haven't got brill form .....gonna be an interesting one ....5pt Ew top 2 .....forecasts all 3 

Excellent choices there, I can only allow myself to back one in a race and I went for Hafeet Alain because I could get the best price for it, 22/1

Cheers !

255 Newmarket 

Bopedro. 8.8 10/1 

Dutch decoy.  8.8 16/1 

Hafeet Alain. 8.5 14/1 

I may as well give up betting. I backed top two e/w and didn't touch the 3rd top rated 😭. And that's beaten the one I backed by a nostril hair 🤬

255 Newmarket 

Bopedro. 8.8 10/1 

Dutch decoy.  8.8 16/1 

Hafeet Alain. 8.5 14/1 

Wow ....photo between hafeet Alain and Dutch decoy ...gutted I didn't get the winner but forecast and Ew ....I'm actually shocked how the computer found that .....forecast has paid 182.88 ....plus around 20 from Dutch that's 202.88 ....making a total of +437.00 on last three weeks ...jeez 

255 Newmarket 

Bopedro. 8.8 10/1 

Dutch decoy.  8.8 16/1 

Hafeet Alain. 8.5 14/1 

Brilliant Richard. Have you rated tonight’s Euromillions by any chance?!

Just now, DanV89 said:

Brilliant Richard. Have you rated tonight’s Euromillions by any chance?!

I have tried to write a program to do lottery but it's so complex and the returns all or nothing that I shelved  it ......I was gonna base it around hot and cold numbers and scrubbing say the last 2 to 3 draws numbers to narrow the range etc ....but the maths did my head in haha 🤣 🤣 

On 4/15/2024 at 3:16 PM, richard-westwood said:

255 Newmarket 

Bopedro. 8.8 10/1 

Dutch decoy.  8.8 16/1 

Hafeet Alain. 8.5 14/1 

If your as good as a chef as you are at tipping horses you must have a Michelin star