** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Players Championship Finals

ThunderDan9

2pts Searle (most 180s) vs Humphries 15/8
2pts Searle to win and hit most 180s 17/2 Paddypower

as mentioned, reckon that Searle is well up for this tournament and has the crowd very much on side. Smashed in 7 180s and Humphries only got 1 in his thrashing. I think Searle hits the most 180s unless a complete drop-off and so the 17/2 win with most 180s looks a bit of a freebie punt

Anyone see how Heta played earlier? He's playing Dolan and Brendan knows he was very lucky to squeak through. Major bottlejob from Maik, he had several match darts but lost his nerve. Dolan stayed the course but you couldn't say he played well really. If Heta is playing half decent he should beat Dolan with a few legs to spare.

25 minutes ago, amity said:

Anyone see how Heta played earlier? He's playing Dolan and Brendan knows he was very lucky to squeak through. Major bottlejob from Maik, he had several match darts but lost his nerve. Dolan stayed the course but you couldn't say he played well really. If Heta is playing half decent he should beat Dolan with a few legs to spare.

Expect a Heta win. Dolan has been very poor and like ya say Maik bottled it. Can’t see it getting to a decider either 

5 minutes ago, Fader said:

Expect a Heta win. Dolan has been very poor and like ya say Maik bottled it. Can’t see it getting to a decider either 

Cheers Fader, I checked the stats just now and Heta isn't playing much better, looking at his averages and checkout rate, but yeh I agree he's the more likely winner here.

Shame Searle is playing Humphreys as his stats are very good right now, but Luke could well outlast him tonight. 

31 minutes ago, amity said:

I saw the Heta match, and he was... mediocre... like very mediocre... or as you said: half decent 😀 or maybe 30% decent😀... still, it's Dolan in a longer format match, Heta should win by a few legs, I think. Doets was more of a danger to him in my opinion.

I pass though.