** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Fury v Ngannou

Fader

It's a bit of a joke tussle as Ngannou doesn't even box. Plain and simple, I think Fury wins in a couple of rounds. Maybe 3-5 rounds. Boxed to death. Something to watch on a Saturday night I guess? to be honest, the only way this bet doesn't win is if Fury wants to p*ss around and put on a show. Which is possible tbh. However, with a real fight around the corner (Usyk) he should really get serious.

4pts Fury to win rounds 1-5 6/4 Skybet

11 hours ago, charliepie said:

Ring walk just starting, good luck with your bets gents! He's a bit of a unit but as you say probably doesn't have the boxing nous.

His ring walk was really embarrassing.  When I saw it I thought to myself he wasn't taking the fight seriously.  I thought he would have demolished Ngannou easily, but he had a hard time.  Fury didn't look to be in good shape physically either (this was the first time I saw him as I didn't watch any of the pre-fight press conferences).  Ngannou looked physically a lot fitter and stronger than Fury.