NFL Week 6 - Predictions

harry_rag

Week 5 Results

WOW what a great weekend! A perfect 5 from 5 against the spread yielded a profit of 365.63 points turning the YTD loss into a nice profit.

Week 5 Results ATS

Picks 5 Won 5 Lost 0, Staked 30 points. Returned 395.63 points for a profit of 365.63 points

ATS YTD record

Picks 25 = W14 D2 L9 - staked 150.00 points – returned 411.17 points resulting in a seasonal 2023 profit of 261.17 points

1. Jets to win ATS +2.5 points @ 10/11 – Jets win by 10 (31-21) WON

The Jets have played some strong opponents. Denver will be a nice change. Their defence will enjoy feasting on Russell Wilson and in a low scoring game give me the Jets with the points.

2. Bengals to win ATS -3.0 points @ 10/11 - Bengals win by 14 (34-20) WON

I shall stick with the Bengals even after last week’s poor performance. A loss in this game would mean their season is over.

3. 49Ers to win ATS -3.50 points @ 10/11 – 49Ers win by 32 (42-10) WON

The 49Ers are extremely talented. At home they e almost invincible.

4. Steelers to win ATS +4.0 points @ 10/11 – Steelers don’t need the spread winning outright (17-10) WON

I cannot believe I am picking the Steelers again after last week’s inept performance. Previous games against the Ravens are always close. Home advantage, a mean defence and injuries to the Ravens give the advantage to the Steelers.

5. Dolphins to win ATS -12.0 points @ 10/11 – Dolphins win by 15 (31-16) WON

Playing in the heat of Miami is always tough. The Giants could not stop Seattle sacking Daniel Jones 11 times last week. I am expecting Miami to go big (32-35 points).

Week 6 Picks

1. Chiefs to win ATS -10.5 points @ 10/11

The Chiefs have completely owned the Bronco’s winning their last 15 meetings. This Bronco’s team with Russell Wilson are below average.

2. Bengals to win ATS -3.0 points @ 20/21

Last week saw signs of Joe Burrow playing like an elite QB. It will be close with the Seahawks returning from a bye week.

3. Eagles to win ATS -7.0 points @ 10/11

The Eagles have never lost to the Jets winning 12 on the trot. Jets QB Zach Wilson often looks like a rabbit in the headlights. He will get trampled by the Eagles excellent rush defence. .

4. Dolphins to win ATS -13.5 points @ 10/11

Playing in the heat of Miami again, the Dolphins will beat up a poor Panthers team.

5. Rams to win ATS -7.0 points @ 10/11

The Cardinals have the worst rush defence in the NFL. Allowing Matt Stafford time to find Cooper Kupp will be disastrous.

Bet:

10 x 1 point trebles

5 x 3 point 4 timers

5 point accumulator

30 points staked

All prices Bet365

8 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Pacheco 11/10 with Lads

Would need to be next price up (23/20) to be a system bet but he's odds on everywhere else and has scored a TD in each of his last 3 outings. 

Should probably stick to my "system only" mantra but I'll have a tilt at this one on a quiet Thursday.

Nice price on Pacheco @harry_rag I'm backing him as well but can't get anywhere near that. I've also got a couple of dogs onside.

32pts I. Pacheco to score a TD @ 1.80 365

11pts M. Mims Jr to score a TD @ 7.86 Betfair Exchange

26pts R. Wilson to score a TD @ 8.45 Betfair Exchange

Results from last week, with both teams losing.

Home Teams: 0/4 , P/L: -4.00pts

Away Teams: 3/4, P/L: +5.30pts

This week's selections as follows,

Home Team: Las Vegas Raiders 1.67 Bet365

Away Team: San Francisco 49ers 1.20 Hills

Anytime Touchdown Scorer: Davante Adams 2.10 (Las Vegas Raiders) Bet365

After getting smashed 34 nil last week I am going to oppose the New England Patriots who will be low on confidence after that mauling.

Also going to oppose the Cleveland Browns who equally got spanked at home last week and now come up against the formidable San Francisco 49ers.

49ers were killers, beat my bet builder woth CMC getting 1st td and also withnonly rams left looks like they did my Acca.

Got one up with miami, mostert 1st td, hill any, dolphins win -5.5.

Don't know why I added another bet to my builder on rams, and a stupid one. 23 pts, kupp 1st td, and added rams to score td kick, and for some bizarre reason added Arizona to score a td kick, so now I'm needing them to score a bleeding td and get pt after. Hardly made a dent in bet too, lol.

Also got bills game going with a free bet too, going with Davis 1st td, bills win and 30 pts total. Will probably do Diggs 1st td and same too.

Needed Jackson to score td for ravens as had Henry as well, but didn't happen, he's way off form.

6 hours ago, Torque said:

Giants at the Bills to end the day.

18pts S. Barkley to score a TD @ 3.06

23pts D. Waller to score a TD @ 6.49

22pts T. Taylor to score a TD @ 7.47

3pts K. Shakir to score a TD @ 11.29

26pts E. Gray to score a TD @ 18.64

Hard lines mate. Was just one of those weeks where there wasn't many touchdowns in many of the games.

8 hours ago, fd1972uk said:

49ers were killers, beat my bet builder woth CMC getting 1st td and also withnonly rams left looks like they did my Acca.

Got one up with miami, mostert 1st td, hill any, dolphins win -5.5.

Don't know why I added another bet to my builder on rams, and a stupid one. 23 pts, kupp 1st td, and added rams to score td kick, and for some bizarre reason added Arizona to score a td kick, so now I'm needing them to score a bleeding td and get pt after. Hardly made a dent in bet too, lol.

Also got bills game going with a free bet too, going with Davis 1st td, bills win and 30 pts total. Will probably do Diggs 1st td and same too.

Needed Jackson to score td for ravens as had Henry as well, but didn't happen, he's way off form.

How the Cleveland Browns went from only getting 3pts at home to then beating the 49ers is crystal ball 🔮  levels of sports predicting lol.