Racing chat-weds13th sept

azzybear

Thunder Moor                                                   8 15 Sth/                      1/40th of a pt ew    22/1         WON

P/L  + 170.75 Pts

Edited by black rabbit
selections

Bath 1:40

Galactic Glow

Win

Jimmy mark 

Each way

both linked to the penalised non runner by weight and linked to each other by the draw and form.

galactic glow ran well at Windsor studying on best of all and gets a huge boost back on home soil with his main rivals defection. 
A big chance for both of these runners to shine here.

Edited by Sporting Sam

Gone for Charlie Johnstone has to be the first port of call for baths lucky last.

Travelling on his jack jones all the way from  Yorkshire while the rest of the three strong team go to kempton park.

He won here earlier in the summer by a massive 3.5 lengths. He has the benefit of the box seat draw and the unflinching attention of joe fanning who must have drawn the short straw.

The other eye catcher of me is the presence of first time cheek pieces for Micheal applebys Ardbraccan hasn’t won for a very long time but did win as a juvenile in a higher grade. Appleby knows how to place his runners and you get very few clues when it is time to win. Either way the lucky first and a firm belief in physics mean I’ll end the day at this meeting at least in profit.

yes, you can believe in physics and still be a fun punter. Even at the serious end of fun!!
Bath 5:10

Ardbraccan

each way

GONE

Win

yard have 67% strike rate in races of this nature this summer. ( racing post signposts)

Southwell 5:45

I'm ‘ hoping’ for two winners on the card here and the first runner I’ve chosen will hopefully be one of them.

Crimson spirit 

win

has never raced on the artificial surface but takes a pretty big drop in class here having won a class two at Epsom. These meetings have copped a lot of flak for lots of reasons but at least the powers that be are trying something. Not what people would suggest but when did they ever listen to racing fans and punters?

Kempton 6pm

she is a keeper 

win

is likely to be sent straight to the front here and ridden by one of the best judges of pace , might just last home.

Has been the bridesmaid on numerous occasions and the booking of Hollie Doyle may make the difference.

Meet me in merakai

win

handicap debut has equal claims here and if the favourite zola power doesn’t perform could be the one to take advantage.

I’m liking this it won’t last but the money is in the bank and for once my day will be in the colours of profit whatever they are?

back to  the racing league for the last time until the lucky last.

6:15

imperial dream is a real odd one for the master of subterfuge 

win

under traverse law of physics this one stands a chance.

Tahitian Prince 

each way 

is drawn next to aphellios and stands to benefit her if he doesn’t win 

52 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Back in black, as Angus Young or Jim Bowen might say.

I’ve got BFH as Jim would say.

Any AC/DC song any day of the week.

kempton park 8 pm

another physics based pair of selections 

Cracksking

win

is primely drawn to take this under Oisin Murphy. The frankel colt drops in class having run well in grade 2 and did well on handicap debut latest. A mark of 84 might not be good enough in a frantic looking race of decent runners and the physics factor is what may make a difference here.
Hollie Doyle rides near the base of the handicap with a high draw and her 

Waxing Gibbeous

each way 

gets an identical boost  to cracksking.

Southwell 8:15

Lil guff

each way

victim of a false start when narrow defeat to good earth who broke out of stalls but was allowed to keep the race ( so as not to void it?)  without a blowout lil guff could burn these off with a following wind……

Angle land

win

frankies last ever racing league race of all time and if he doesn’t get to do a flying dismount after the race, it will all have been a waste of time!!! ( until next year) 

Edited by Sporting Sam

7 hours ago, black rabbit said:

Thunder Moor                                                   8 15 Sth/                      1/40th of a pt ew    22/1

P/L  + 170.75 Pts

just got home so take away from curry house and also take away from the cat house 😃

You are the daddy black rabbit.

kempton park 8:30

Silver Nightfall 

win

steadied start last time out and won well under Billy loughnane claiming three. Hollie Doyle takes over do confidence behind this runner from yard.

just time to add Owen burrows runner

So Farhh So Good

each way

Edited by Sporting Sam

8 minutes ago, Sporting Sam said:

You are the daddy black rabbit.

kempton park 8:30

Silver Nightfall 

win

steadied start last time out and won well under Billy loughnane claiming three. Hollie Doyle takes over do confidence behind this runner from yard.

just time to add Owen burrows runner

So Farhh So Good

each way

i always wear protection sam so i shall deny resonsibility 😄

Finally at sleepy Southwell 8:45

Scampi 

win

must go very close after ebor run and most coming out of that have gone well.

the bottom weight

protected guest

Each way & place 

a course winner and will be staying in at the end.

She is a keeper 

jimmy mark

the big priced winners for the new approach paying dividends with a 20/1 winner two days ago.

Arbraccan and lil guff were two nice each way placed runners.

Edited by Sporting Sam