Racing Chat - Thursday 27th July

The summer continues apace we are already at the end of July and the start times of meetings have moved with the advance of the seasons.

Tonights racing league is mustard is many traditionalists. To me there is an angle to exploit.

I am in the middle of research into physics in racing and am more than satisfied that I’ve established a link to its influence in the outcome of races.

ive coined a phrase “ free energy “ designed a system and called it Alexander. It is named after a friend’s grandson in Scotland. Alexander means “defender of men”.

My thought process in naming it Alexander is this, Alexander is a newborn and gives us hope for the future. The youth as always are the people who will be running this world tomorrow,they are the inventors and scientists of tomorrow. Ifthey copy us there is no hope at all, but if they learn from our mistakes they can do great things.

There are several branches of physics that I have explored and they all combine to make the system work.

The first core element is Nikola Tesla’s principle of 369. Translated to racing essentially in its rawest form it relates to  both the draw and the weights.

Tesla was committed to developing methods of free energy to provide the public with a cheap sustainable source of energy which made him lots of enemies and his theories were ridiculed but jealousy copied and stolen. I’m convinced if he turned up at lingfield on a windy night he’d find all the answers to his ideas in a simple horse race and he’d simply harness the huge energy that horses generate by running around a racetrack. More importantly he’d have figured out very quickly why his physics principles apply so well to racing.

Balance displacement is a principle of physics that some of you may be familiar with in “self defence “ techniques. I’ve used the same principles that I was taught (in a past career ) for racing. Another branch is traverse law. I will try and demonstrate all of this through the selections I make going forwards. One thing Im happily open to is ridicule. If people don’t understand it’s a first resort and I’d rather have something different than follow the crowd. This system uses a heady mix of form and physics it will throw up many winners and losers and will give tricasts. The most important thing in proving it’s existence is the fact that if the physics works in racing, it will work in any other field, be it engineering maths, calculus ,anything.

“The only barriers we have are those we impose on ourselves.” Tesla left us some intriguing puzzles but just enough information to work out what he was trying to tell us.

oh and a selection ,

Yarmouth 7pm

ABLE KANE

each way

under traverse law.

Edited by sporting sam

Fascinating, I hope it works. 

If we follow the crowd we will lose money.

There is a story of a man who broke away from a crowd moving across the deck of a ship. His contrarian move took him in the opposite direction to his fellow passengers and he saw a partially full lifeboard being lowered and he was told by the crew to jump aboard.

The ship was the Titanic.

Doncaster. 

Single. 

4.15. Sabriel           25/1    unpl

stk 5.00     rtn 130.00

Patent. 

2.10. Sand. Libra Tiger            11/4    1st 

3.50. Sand. Nothing to Sea    13/8n    1st 

4.15. Donc.  Cherry                  9/4         2nd 

stk 3.50     rtn 33.93.

Good luck all. 

Edited by kensland

1 hour ago, MCLARKE said:

Fascinating, I hope it works. 

If we follow the crowd we will lose money.

There is a story of a man who broke away from a crowd moving across the deck of a ship. His contrarian move took him in the opposite direction to his fellow passengers and he saw a partially full lifeboard being lowered and he was told by the crew to jump aboard.

The ship was the Titanic.

Great story and thank you for the positive reaction.

it will take a decent amount of time to bed in but will throw up plenty of winners  and hopefully the odd tricast.

A quote from Tesla himself as I’ve  placed one of my own in there,

”it doesn’t trouble me they people steal my ideas, it troubles me that they have none of their own “.

Edited by sporting sam

3 hours ago, sporting sam said:

The summer continues apace we are already at the end of July and the start times of meetings have moved with the advance of the seasons.

Tonights racing league is mustard is many traditionalists. To me there is an angle to exploit.

I am in the middle of research into physics in racing and am more than satisfied that I’ve established a link to its influence in the outcome of races.

ive coined a phrase “ free energy “ designed a system and called it Alexander. It is named after a friend’s grandson in Scotland. Alexander means “defender of men”.

My thought process in naming it Alexander is this, Alexander is a newborn and gives us hope for the future. The youth as always are the people who will be running this world tomorrow,they are the inventors and scientists of tomorrow. Ifthey copy us there is no hope at all, but if they learn from our mistakes they can do great things.

There are several branches of physics that I have explored and they all combine to make the system work.

The first core element is Nikola Tesla’s principle of 369. Translated to racing essentially in its rawest form it relates to  both the draw and the weights.

Tesla was committed to developing methods of free energy to provide the public with a cheap sustainable source of energy which made him lots of enemies and his theories were ridiculed but jealousy copied and stolen. I’m convinced if he turned up at lingfield on a windy night he’d find all the answers to his ideas in a simple horse race and he’d simply harness the huge energy that horses generate by running around a racetrack. More importantly he’d have figured out very quickly why his physics principles apply so well to racing.

Balance displacement is a principle of physics that some of you may be familiar with in “self defence “ techniques. I’ve used the same principles that I was taught (in a past career ) for racing. Another branch is traverse law. I will try and demonstrate all of this through the selections I make going forwards. One thing Im happily open to is ridicule. If people don’t understand it’s a first resort and I’d rather have something different than follow the crowd. This system uses a heady mix of form and physics it will throw up many winners and losers and will give tricasts. The most important thing in proving it’s existence is the fact that if the physics works in racing, it will work in any other field, be it engineering maths, calculus ,anything.

“The only barriers we have are those we impose on ourselves.” Tesla left us some intriguing puzzles but just enough information to work out what he was trying to tell us.

oh and a selection ,

Yarmouth 7pm

ABLE KANE

each way

under traverse law.

Do you not feel that with " league meetings " this racing league & Shergar Cup that it can become more tactical than the best horse & or jockey not winning & they can be tactically blocked in so as to gain more team points in similar fashion to the 5 Gordon Elliott horses blocking the 1 Willie Mullins horse in re an Irish Grade 1 .

I welcome " newish " things the BHA are bringing to the table , I also will be avoiding them as for betting purposes but good luck with your tip nonetheless .

Do You  not feel that with " league meetings " this racing league & Shergar Cup that it can become more tactical than the best horse & or jockey not winning & they can be tactically blocked in so as to gain more…..”

It could absolutely be that way but I’ve treated the race in the first instance as a straight race and taken it purely on face value. You could argue similar about library’s race at the curragh where perhaps the jockey was under orders to pace make and not win. You just have to suck it and see as afterwards is too late to make a choice.

But there will be one or two of these races over tonight and the coming weeks where, while I wouldn’t want to be involved in many of them, there will be plenty of opportunities to exploit some great angles.

Edited by sporting sam

Doncaster 2:30
Previous winners
2022 East Street Revue 9 8-13 33/1 (Drawn 3)
2021 Hail Sezer 4 9-1 (Drawn 3)

This race has been won from stall 3 for the last three years.
Tim Easterby has won the race for the last two years.
Gunnmental
Is an interesting runner along with
Emporor caradoc and impeller
In the first instance a combination forecast is the call.
Both of the first two mentioned have fresh starts for new yards.

Emporor Carodoc
Has the magic stall three
While Tim Easterbys runner impeller has three wins in recent years in July.
Course and distance winner Gunnmental has winning form in a much higher grade and can go close on debut for new yard
Emporor Caradoc
Win
Gunmental
Each way

Impeller
Combination forecast

the french bred emperor caradoc makes yard debut and is Paul Hannagan’s only ride.

struggled with a severe back injury a few years back after some bad rides, after his comeback and parted company with Richard Fahey. he’s had few rides and a perceived lack of strength in the saddle has been countered by a careful reduction in rides. 

Romanised stakes group two leopardstown 6:20

With the exception of pearls galore running a distant second to order of Australia at the curragh last year I cannot find another filly involved in this race up the field at all. For that reason the favourite and top rated zarinsk could be in trouble here. She carries bottom weight and under traverse law 

the three top weighted, top rated boys
Power under me (win)
Cosmic vega
Real appeal
Warrant a combination tricast.

Power under me ridden by seamie heffernan  tonight,was third in this race behind order of Australia two years ago, enduring trouble in running and a never nearer staying on third.
Although he is clear second string the jockey booking is positive and could only be more so if Gary Carroll was riding.
Power under me win.
Stall 3 is a non runner and the bottom weight zarine may uphold the poor fillies record here. Which adds weight to selections. I’d need the well regarded fillies in this race to underperform but that has happened almost every year this race has been run.

Edited by sporting sam

Morning all, love the various theories of you guys......however mine worked last night to with 'instinct' etc in why would newmarket trainer stuart williams go to Bath with 1 horse unless it ready to run! it won easily by over 3 lengths @ 3/1 Bailar Contigo, so am happy and weekend paid for........ various trainers i follow as they plot horses eg. T Carroll / Easterbies / J goldie / J Murtagh and Irish trainers coming over!...... like Murtagh last night, i missed it but i would have backed both of his at Naas 6.20 in Lady onyx & Clounmacon ( won 8/1) ......anyway looking forward to the King George puzzle on Saturday to back 2?

prime example there for me, Donc 2.30.....Be Proud @ 4/1 Goldie / murennan win and 2nd Impeller 11/2 Easterby.....quick 32pt profit for a lunchtime 👍

Edited by Brahmin

54 minutes ago, calva decoy said:

Do you not feel that with " league meetings " this racing league & Shergar Cup that it can become more tactical than the best horse & or jockey not winning & they can be tactically blocked in so as to gain more team points in similar fashion to the 5 Gordon Elliott horses blocking the 1 Willie Mullins horse in re an Irish Grade 1 .

I welcome " newish " things the BHA are bringing to the table , I also will be avoiding them as for betting purposes but good luck with your tip nonetheless .

agree totally with Calva Decoy.....these tv arranged evenings, they take it in turns to win! would never back anything seriously in million years!

5 hours ago, sporting sam said:

oh and a selection ,

Yarmouth 7pm

ABLE KANE

each way

under traverse law.

I thought you were leading up to picking "Zero Carbon", but good luck with it all. 

My interest will be Irish racing this evening at leopardstown and NOT the tv at yarmouth 😎 ............even tho Ryan / o'brien already has 2 NRs, had 3/1 on 3 winners for them tonite 🤑 ........also J Doyle /  T marqaund @ 5/1 wins at Doncaster 

half way to other one as well now 👍 J Doyle..............4.30pm T Marquand had win so 5/1 comes in 🏆

don 3.40 small interest .....User Amistiso 9/1 EW   2nd    &    Novello lad   12/1 EW     &     Dream selection 150 /1 EW         3 places

Edited by Brahmin

9 minutes ago, yossa6133 said:

Don't often use it anyway, but looked yesterday and it was awful.

Kin technology! My 15yo son has just changed it back to how it used to be. For any one interested click the mobile phone at the top and gives two options....and i've already forgot what they were....but one puts it back to how it was...

9 minutes ago, LeMale said:

Kin technology! My 15yo son has just changed it back to how it used to be. For any one interested click the mobile phone at the top and gives two options....and i've already forgot what they were....but one puts it back to how it was...

Cheers! I noticed the 'm' in the site address but it reverted back when I deleted it. Looks usable again now lol

Worcester 4:00

En evant

win

six And out

each way

en event

debuts for olly Murphy 

sean Bowen in the saddle and a third to maxim (rated 145 in the per temps at Cheltenham)last year in a maiden a standout piece of form in this lowly company already a handicapper.

six and out the saver here.

sean Bowen is at the height of his powers and no suprise in form olly Murphy hss sought him out here.

Edited by sporting sam

20 minutes ago, sporting sam said:

Worcester 4:00

En evant

win

six And out

each way

en event

debuts for olly Murphy 

sean Bowen in the saddle and a third to maxim (rated 145 in the per temps at Cheltenham)last year in a maiden a standout piece of form in this lowly company already a handicapper.

six and out the saver here.

sean Bowen is at the height of his powers and no suprise in form olly Murphy hss sought him out here.

👍 as took 6/4 and won, might have been a 👿 .... as went to put bet on for 10pts, Mrs plonked coffee / carrot cake down  🍰 so hit the '2' instead for 20pts 😂 

1 hour ago, Brahmin said:

My interest will be Irish racing this evening at leopardstown and NOT the tv at yarmouth 😎 ............even tho Ryan / o'brien already has 2 NRs, had 3/1 on 3 winners for them tonite 🤑 ........also J Doyle /  T marqaund @ 5/1 wins at Doncaster 

half way to other one as well now 👍 J Doyle..............4.30pm T Marquand had win so 5/1 comes in 🏆

don 3.40 small interest .....User Amistiso 9/1 EW   2nd    &    Novello lad   12/1 EW     &     Dream selection 150 /1 EW         3 places

gets even better, Doyle / Marquand double comes in @ 5/1, been paid that 👍........then see £10 free bet bonus added to use in next 5 days, sooo happy days and thank you 'lady in pink' for coffee / carrot cake and the winner  🍰 💷 😂