** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

MLS Predictions > Jun 15th - 18th

StevieDay1983

My normal MLS accy - https://www.punterslounge.com/football-news/expert-accumulator-mls-tips-17-06-23/
BTTS accy - https://www.punterslounge.com/football-news/expert-btts-accumulator-mls-tips-18-06-23/

just in terms of what's more imminent, tonight (BST) does anybody else think that Columbus looks a good bet? I've added them as the outsider in my accy but I'm tempted to go for them again tonight. Perhaps +0.5 handicap? 

I quote "New York City has been on a bit of a loss of form. They’ve not won now in 5 matches and they’ve lost 2 of those games. The biggest worry for them is the lack of goals. They’ve now drawn 0-0 in the last two matches and scored just 3 goals in the last 5 matches. They’re going up against a team that is scoring for fun.

Columbus Crew are the highest scorers in the MLS and have won their last three matches back-to-back. They have scored 9 goals in their last 3 matches. Away from home, the record isn’t so great but they’ve still won 2 from their last 5 and, to be fair to them, they’ve lost against good teams like Nashville or Cincinnati. I think it’s worth siding with Columbus here. They won the last head-to-head by a 3-0 score too.

Good shouting @StevieDay1983. I am very interested in MLS betting. I am not exactly sure why, but I think it is a thriving league that is almost becoming like a super league in America. I don't understand it, because I didn't realize they are that many football fans here in America, but there is certainly no shortage of players, cities, and space.. I think it's great that they can organize these teams, and was once a league of what seemed to be a handful of teams is no more.  

I used to bet football all the time years ago, and I think there is definitely money to be made on it.. Never seemed to get the right grasp for the European sides.. There is just too many teams, and they don't have enough coverage here. 

I hope to see this active, and I will try to provide some information through betting Asian betting filter research or start watching some of the scores. Good luck guys, and sounds like a tough one over there Fader, but I am certain you will find glory again. 

1 hour ago, Grass Cash said:

Good shouting @StevieDay1983. I am very interested in MLS betting. I am not exactly sure why, but I think it is a thriving league that is almost becoming like a super league in America. I don't understand it, because I didn't realize they are that many football fans here in America, but there is certainly no shortage of players, cities, and space.. I think it's great that they can organize these teams, and was once a league of what seemed to be a handful of teams is no more.  

I used to bet football all the time years ago, and I think there is definitely money to be made on it.. Never seemed to get the right grasp for the European sides.. There is just too many teams, and they don't have enough coverage here. 

I hope to see this active, and I will try to provide some information through betting Asian betting filter research or start watching some of the scores. Good luck guys, and sounds like a tough one over there Fader, but I am certain you will find glory again. 

Cheers grass, just always to be that one. The BTTS accy lost by one again and last minute goals but still think it can be a profitable market, the MLS. 

Hope to see your bets in and around the forum