** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PGA Masters : In-play thread

Fader

Tiger Woods got his work cut out today to make the cut.

When I did the Super boost offer bet on Tuesday, I naively didn't consider the weather conditions and I think @Fader might be onto a good angle with the cooler conditions affecting the aging body of the great Tiger.

I will keep my fingers crossed he uses all his Augusta tactical nous to pull through and make the cut.

Best of luck to anyone's day two plays today.

According to the Racing Post the early starters will have the best of the weather today as storms are forecast for the afternoon.Sadly for Tiger he tees off at 5.54pm(UK time). Pissed off as i have him in my Players to Make The Cut Acca. But maybe he can find something this afternoon. I took the Racing Posts advice and had a bit on Koepka to be 2nd round leader as hes an early starter.. I only got 3/1 though.  Good luck all

1 hour ago, BOOKIEBASHER 13 said:

According to the Racing Post the early starters will have the best of the weather today as storms are forecast for the afternoon.Sadly for Tiger he tees off at 5.54pm(UK time). Pissed off as i have him in my Players to Make The Cut Acca. But maybe he can find something this afternoon. I took the Racing Posts advice and had a bit on Koepka to be 2nd round leader as hes an early starter.. I only got 3/1 though.  Good luck all

Brooks seems to live for majors.Nice bet!

Tiger JUST makes the cut. Phew. Bogies on the 17th and 18th certainly made it squeaky bum time lol.

Noren misses the cut, so Hovland thankfully secures Top Scandinavian honours, providing he doesn't get wiped out by any stray trees and finishes of course.

And although anything can happen in the sport of golf, it is certainly looking like a two horse race for the title between Koepka and Rahm to secure Green Jacket glory.

Edited by MinellaWorksop
spelling

Don't want a liv golfer winning tbh, looks like only they two can win it, Bennett doing  unbelievably well.

Personally would like rahm as he's best financial outcome. Pity I had mistakenly took Koepka instead of finau with the increased bet, lol, but koepka will bring a good win, don't think there's too many ew chances.