Racing Chat - Thursday 10th November

MCLARKE

5.30 Chlm LAY Mirabelle Bay 1.12 @1.89 = 1.12 v £1 liability.  Has to give a lot of weight to Pink Lily who has an excellent claimer aboard so 1 pt win on this one at 5.7

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well done to the favourite for getting through to win but there wasn't much in it for all 3 placings.  Fun to watch

7.30 Chlm, Laheg 7/2

8.30 Chlm Cool Vixen 4/1

2 pt win double = poss return of 45 points

Singles and savers

7.00 Chlm Myriad 0.50 ew at 12/1 and Artists choice 0.50 ew at 14/1

7.30 Chlm Romantic Time 0.50 ew at 12/1 @sirspread, group 3 winner dropped in grade

8.00 Chlm Larado and Nine Tales 0.50 ew at 7/1.  Did a couple of multiple bets for fun Laredo. Lafan and Nine Tales in 0.25 Tricast = 1.50 pts and a mixture of doubles with a Piece Of History, Alpha Cru, Laredo, Lafan and Nine Tales = 20 x 0.10 forecasts = 2.00  inspired by @richard-westwood

8.30 Johny Boom 0.50 ew at 10/1 @Le Doyen's selection

Total points and liability = 11.50 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laheg ran a crap race, had every chance if good enough

I will keep the faith around the double and have 2.30 pts win on Cool Vixen in the last at 5.9 for an 11.04 profit

13.8 total stakes today

RESULTS UPDATE

Only one placed win thanks to @Le Doyen so -12.30 pts loss today.   MTD = -31.03 & YTD -242.77

My odds on lay bet won so - 1 pts = MTD -0.52

I hope that I get a bit more time tomorrow to look at the races, especially with Cheltenham staging 6

Edited by The Equaliser
RESULTS UPDATE

2 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

8.00 chelm 

Larado    8.0  7/1 

Lafan   7.8 14/1 

Piece of history  7.5 

Piece of history is shortish fav here ....could improve I suppose but top 2 ew look like they could take him on .....lets have a bit of fun and see what happens ....5pt ew both top 2  

i chucjk a cople in here ? i like lafan and rainbow colours, Larado has ran badly on aw on a few occasions