** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing Chat - Friday 12th August.

3.10 Nb 1 pt win on Minnetonka at 6.4

---------------------------------------------------------------

No good

3.25 Nott High Wells 0.30 win at 22/1 (this is an ew Nap from @clinton) althouh @justanotherpuntergoes for Red Force One at 4/1 Up 10lbs but 5lbs claimer aboard.  should be fun to watch

3.40 NB Miss Attitude 1 pt win at 4.8 and Absolutelyflawless 1 pt win at 5.6 (if it can catch the leaders)

3.30 total stakes so far

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least Miss Attitude won for me. Did it well.

7.15 Thsk Farhhfromforgotten 1 pt win at 7.97 (has some fancy entries so I'm hoping that it will fly)

7.58 Nm Power Of Darkness 1 pt win at 11.00 (should have staked 0.6 but could only get 8/1 with the bookies.  This is an EW PLTR tip + @Zilzalian 's Nap at 9/1 so it will do for me.

5. 30 staked today and will get back 3.74 from Miss Attitude (should have napped it Grrrrrrr

Totally uninspiring racing again today

Good luck to all

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RESULTS UPDATE

two winners today and a profit because  @maxironchin highlighted the Mark Johnston runner Dutch Decoy.  I was a little bit annoyed with myself because I fancied Zulu Tracker, Miss Attitude and Captain Winters and didn't back or nap any of them.  I am always being knocked from pillar to post in here for backing favourites and when I don't do them they win.  Well from now on I will be considering the first 3 in the betting in the races I am interested in and if one of them matches my criteria then I shall back them in my multiples.  Possibly put double stakes on the Nap bet.  I will still have an interest in the longer priced horses as I am not afraid to back more than one horse in a race as long as I make a decent profit overall.

My MTd is now -32.43 and YTD is -234.61

There is a disappointing card at Doncaster tomorrow; Newbury and Ripon quite good.  Some good races over the jumps at Perth too.  I may be able to skip the class 4 races and focus on class 3 and upwards

Edited by The Equaliser
RESULTS UPDATE

5 hours ago, alexcaruso808 said:

Course Time Selection Odds / Bet Type Result
Newbury 14:35 Zulu Tracker 11/4 - win  
Nottingham 14:20 Silky Wilky 10/11 - win  
Nottingham 15.25 Red Force One 9/2 - win  

Good luck!

Course Time Selection Odds / Bet Type Result
Newbury 14:35 Zulu Tracker 11/4 - win          1st
Nottingham 14:20 Silky Wilky 10/11 - win          4th
Nottingham 15.25 Red Force One 9/2 - win          4th

Just one winner today for a small profit.....and two 4ths!  

19.58 Newmarket

Looking at those who have won at course and distance. Bell Rock is top rated but obviously carries the weight for that and is not on his best form. Power of Darkness is not at his best and is unlikely to suddenly improve at age 7. Chasing Aphrodite is a youngster who has shown success but nothing outstanding. This leaves Dutch Decoy who ha shown good form all this season and won well here not so long ago 

3pt EW.

37 minutes ago, maxironchin said:

19.58 Newmarket

Looking at those who have won at course and distance. Bell Rock is top rated but obviously carries the weight for that and is not on his best form. Power of Darkness is not at his best and is unlikely to suddenly improve at age 7. Chasing Aphrodite is a youngster who has shown success but nothing outstanding. This leaves Dutch Decoy who ha shown good form all this season and won well here not so long ago 

3pt EW.

Yes, I do like this horse.  I will have 1 pt win at 7.4.  I rarely back each way or do place bets these days.  Good luck

48 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

Yes, I do like this horse.  I will have 1 pt win at 7.4.  I rarely back each way or do place bets these days.  Good luck

I was going for the win only, but was very confident of a place at least so planned to get my money back. Missed the actual race due to watching Meg Myers videos. Turned out alright though.

28 minutes ago, maxironchin said:

I was going for the win only, but was very confident of a place at least so planned to get my money back. Missed the actual race due to watching Meg Myers videos. Turned out alright though.

I think that 3 pts ew would have been safer than 6 pts win so I think that you got it right.  Thought it might lose the race in the stewards room.  I would have hated that.  Many thanks for highlighting the winner ?