** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing Chat - Thursday 21st July.

Newbury. 

Single. 

Puffable...........  6/4

Going with a couple of Mr Ralph Becketts interesting new comers. 

Double. 

1.50. Sand. Bateman Bay.        11/1....... 5th 

6.38. Newb. Bright Side Girl.              11/1

singles & double 

Good luck all. 

Edited by kensland

335 sand 

Sweet reward  8.0 3/1 class 49 

Tregony   7.6  class 42 

Saigon   7.4   class 36 

Sweet reward is top of class and my ratings by a,way .....ground is riding firm which isn't ever brill but I'll give it a,whirl on a quiet day as it looks his to lose 

8pt winntop rated 

4 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

335 sand 

Sweet reward  8.0 3/1 class 49 

Tregony   7.6  class 42 

Saigon   7.4   class 36 

Sweet reward is top of class and my ratings by a,way .....ground is riding firm which isn't ever brill but I'll give it a,whirl on a quiet day as it looks his to lose 

8pt winntop rated 

Richard clearly knows his stuff but my reading of ATR website gives a top v bottom scrap

1st Light Up our stars. 2nd Sweet Reward. 3rd Dingle. My bet? Dingle ew

22 minutes ago, The Scientist said:

Richard clearly knows his stuff but my reading of ATR website gives a top v bottom scrap

It's an interesting race ...on paper it should be a relatively easy race for sweet reward ...but as we've seen lately ...tbeyve got to turn up and do it on the day ...interesting to see how it plays out 

Had a small EW double,

3.55 Worc - Kuraka - 5/1 (1/5th 3 places) - Very underrated trainer Richard Bandey does well with his horses, and has a 30% strike rate at Worcester. A couple of others of interest but this one is the each way selection.

6.55 Donc - Thrave 8/1 (1/5th 3 places) - Has a very poor record (1/32 on turf), however, he has become very well handicapped having once been rated 95 and today runs off 64. Trainer Mick Appleby is also in excellent form and he forms the second leg of my each way double.

1 hour ago, The Scientist said:

Yes, snubbed by ATR and Timeform but napped by the Racing Post and two other newspapers with 6 other tipsters recommending it.  I think it is more important that the market expects a big run and it is still no better than 5/2 with the main bookmakers

1 hour ago, Bang on said:

Had a small EW double,

3.55 Worc - Kuraka - 5/1 (1/5th 3 places) - Very underrated trainer Richard Bandey does well with his horses, and has a 30% strike rate at Worcester. A couple of others of interest but this one is the each way selection.

6.55 Donc - Thrave 8/1 (1/5th 3 places) - Has a very poor record (1/32 on turf), however, he has become very well handicapped having once been rated 95 and today runs off 64. Trainer Mick Appleby is also in excellent form and he forms the second leg of my each way double.

Many thanks' got my money back and more.  Very well done.  Thanks for finding Kuraka for us.  Best wishes for the second leg of your double

Edited by The Equaliser