Double up

aldric

9 hours ago, JdsGooner90 said:

Crazy run you are on right now, how many bets in a row is that!? It shows you can hit these type of winning streaks every now and then. 

I havent checked the number of bets, I'm too scared to do anything or say anything to jinx myself!   Its 7 successful double ups and a fair few bullets dodged!

Completely unsustainable but its given me a nice buffer to play with ?

10 hours ago, JdsGooner90 said:

Crazy run you are on right now, how many bets in a row is that!? It shows you can hit these type of winning streaks every now and then. 

52 bets in a row, not that many but some higher odds in there - would be a scary figure if I hadnt been banking!

Hopefully haven't jinxed myself for today ??

14 minutes ago, aldric said:

52 bets in a row, not that many but some higher odds in there - would be a scary figure if I hadnt been banking!

Hopefully haven't jinxed myself for today ??

You have had a few high odds in there so nice going! Returns would have been crazy if you had not banked anything but still, best to secure the profit :ok 

14 minutes ago, alexcaruso808 said:

I think the under markets are worth exploring.  

Most people prefer to bet "high" so probably more margin added by the bookies on overs prices than unders, meaning you're more likely to find value on an unders bet than an overs bet. BUT, I don't think there are any fixed odds markets where you could bet blindly in one direction and make a profit. So you've still got to be able to identify the value bets from the chaff!

The distinction is even more marked in spread betting; if people don't want to take an odds on fixed odds unders bet they'd run a mile from a sell bet with an unknown downside where their loss increases with every goal/corner/card etc.

Meaning the value is much easier to find for those of a less nervous disposition.