** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Double up

aldric

Well yeah definitely riskier than some 1.01s. 

I watched the quarter finals and England were dreadful, completely outplayed.

Nothing has gone right for Sweden (hit the crossbar in the 1st minute) and the goalkeeper gave away the last 2 goals. ?

Not to worry ?

13 hours ago, JdsGooner90 said:

I meant risky compared to other bets you have done up till now , definitely didn't see this scoreline though :loon

This one is definitely riskier.

These have been much closer than I expected and India lead 2-0.  Hopefully another win today.

Bet 1.  West Indies v India - Back India to win.

Matched
Average Odds

On 7/8/2022 at 4:58 PM, aldric said:

Likely very short odds but I won't restrict myself.

I have definitely been know to chase bets!  Just feel India will beat WI at least 9 times out of 10 and feel at the odds it's a decent bet.

I find it boring doing 1.01 all the time.

The only time I expect to see odds like those in your thread is when it's a typo! :)

16 hours ago, aldric said:

I watched the quarter finals and England were dreadful, completely outplayed.

I'd have to take issue with "dreadful". They came up against the pre-tournament favourites who finally brought their A game, went behind but dug deep for an equaliser and then won it in extra time. It was the sort of performance that any trophy winning team has to dig out at some point. After watching them demolish Norway 8-0 I'd have been reluctant to take any opponent in the handicap market, not that I could have seen them winning so well against Sweden. 

I've been chinned too often in that market now, even with 4 and 5 goal starts. It's easy to be seduced by the "can't see that happening" notion but much harder to have any sense of whether or not the price we're betting at is value.

Good luck with the next attempt. Plenty of footy from this weekend.

2 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

The only time I expect to see odds like those in your thread is when it's a typo! :)

I'd have to take issue with "dreadful". 

Lol, I do love my typos! ?

OK, lackluster, fortunate, undeserving..  are they better words?  ??   They were hammered by Spain for the majority of the game, worked hard the last 15 minutes.  I didn't watch ET.

Agreed, there are definitely some freak results with the goals handicap market.  Ive lost a fair few as well!

I'll allow you lacklustre but bridle at fortunate and take issue with undeserving (especially over the whole 120 minutes). Spain were always going to dominate possession and that game unfolded in a much more expected fashion than last night's. No team gets to a final without riding their luck at some point but I think, in this instance, there's a greater ratio of merit to luck than you're allowing.

From an antepost perspective I could've done without Mead scoring again. I think my ideal scenario now is Popp scores a hat trick tonight but France win on penalties and prevail the same way in the final with Mead failing to register! Surely not too much to ask? :)

Lol fair enough. ? 

England deserved it last night ill give you that, but maybe not by 4 goals.  It's good for the tournament they are threw, I imagine great attendance for the final now.

Good luck with your Popp hattrick tonight ?

6 hours ago, aldric said:

Bet 1.  West Indies v India - Back India to win.

Matched
Average Odds

I've cashed out of this, it's raining and overs are likely to be reduced if it restarts which heavily favours WI.  Shame as India were cruising.

£1.58 if WI win, 51p if India win.