Tennis Tips - March 28 - April 3

4 hours ago, Torque said:

Swiatek makes the final and so does Alcaraz and I'll be hoping both win. Both are favourites with Alcaraz particularly so, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them both lose. Osaka is serving extremely well and hit 18 aces against Bencic which is an incredible number, and she remains in my eyes the best hard court player despite her health struggles and current ranking. If she plays at the level that saw her win four hard court Grand Slams I think she beats Swiatek.

Osaka served well in the first game, serving four aces but after that it was something of an evisceration. The conditions clearly helped Swiatek but once again the fragility of Osaka had a part to play in the result.

On 3/31/2022 at 11:22 PM, Torque said:

It's just an etiquette thing. This is an English forum so it's taken that anyone using it speaks English, even if they speak other languages as well. On that basis, it's not inclusive to post in any other language as most users likely won't understand.

I thought 1-2 messages was prety harmless and it's nice to see your own language on the internet from time to time on foreign forums, but yeah guess that's offensive , even though I personaly would have 0 problems with seeing anyone here write 1-2 messages in a foreign language.

5 hours ago, raduvlad1995 said:

I thought 1-2 messages was prety harmless and it's nice to see your own language on the internet from time to time on foreign forums, but yeah guess that's offensive , even though I personaly would have 0 problems with seeing anyone here write 1-2 messages in a foreign language.

As @CzechPunter said it wasn't offensive and I wasn't offended @raduvlad1995

Time to sum up and it was another profitable fortnight. 350 points staked returning just over 120 points profit for a yield of 35%. That's absolutely not a sustainable level of return and in the very long term I'll be more than happy if I can get 5%, which I think is achievable.