2021 NAPS TABLE SUMMARY

Coincidently I just finished my year end accounts and have had my worst returns for 10 years, I lost £18.56 (all bets) that's a tad different to my 2020 numbers which were a bit skewed i must admit with a win dble that returned over £1,200 for a quid but still a decent 4 figure profit above that anomaly.

I have also reviewed my 2021 performance and it was very up and down. I made a profit in each of the first 7 months but then lost money in each of the next 4 months before returning to profit in December. 

2020 was my worst year in the 7 years that I have been keeping records.

All weather racing is my most profitable area at the moment, this is someting I have only been betting on over the last 2 years.

1 minute ago, MCLARKE said:

I have also reviewed my 2021 performance and it was very up and down. I made a profit in each of the first 7 months but then lost money in each of the next 4 months before returning to profit in December. 

2020 was my worst year in the 7 years that I have been keeping records.

All weather racing is my most profitable area at the moment, this is someting I have only been betting on over the last 2 years.

I can agree with the AW angle, smaller population of horse (or was at one time) my speed figures hold up well year on year for aw but more accurate on the places than the win, although place betting or EW is something i rarely do.