** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

2022 ONWARDS

waggy

3 minutes ago, JdsGooner90 said:

I see it finished 1-1. 

I don’t see how you are ever going to recover this thread now - what is the plan?

That was going to be my exact question too! What is the plan?

That most recent bet takes waggy to over £27,000 down on their threads on the Glory Hunters section of the website - and very close to £28,000 down. (I think perhaps a bit more, as there is some suspicion about incorrectly recorded results too.)

Also, that latest bet moves waggy’s losses to over £50 per day, across the 120 days since they resumed this thread in March. That’s some going!

These are extremely concerning statistics, and I’d love it if waggy would spend some time coming up with some justifications and solutions - rather than wasting their time on losing more and more money, on the same select few markets every week.

At the end of the day if he enjoys doing what he's doing and can afford it then it's up to him what he does.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out it hasn't been going well and I am sure he is very aware of that.

It's like you have a personal vendetta against him adding up his previous loses and laughing when his bets lose is pretty pathetic imo.

It's also clear you used to post here under a different name and did exactly the same with that username.

I never read anything the original Potus (now under the name GhostLetter) posts Aldric. The thread has been really poor and is now time to call it a day. I have had worse periods than this over the years and always recovered. Luckily in these hard times I have no problems but it feels insensitive to post what must seem like rather large losses. I assure you that it is causing me no concerns at all. 

Edited by waggy

is there any way to block a user messaging you? I'm so fed up with potus messaging about waggy even when I've already stopped replying! ??‍♂️??‍♂️why does this person have so much time and to calculate someone else's loss over the years! 

I don't support big bets but I agree with what aldric says too. And as long as the loss doesn't affect waggy's life and family, he can afford the loss, it's up to him what to do. I do hope everything will go well again like waggy usually recovers whichever way he chooses to do, stop betting or going back to winning ways. 

On 7/17/2022 at 8:41 AM, vikki37 said:

is there any way to block a user messaging you? I'm so fed up with potus messaging about waggy even when I've already stopped replying! ??‍♂️??‍♂️why does this person have so much time and to calculate someone else's loss over the years! 

I don't support big bets but I agree with what aldric says too. And as long as the loss doesn't affect waggy's life and family, he can afford the loss, it's up to him what to do. I do hope everything will go well again like waggy usually recovers whichever way he chooses to do, stop betting or going back to winning ways. 

Hi Vikki37. Thanks for raising this concern. We don't want any members being harassed by others over PM so we will deal with it. If it happens again in the future with any member then please do not hesitate to contact a member of the admin team. :ok

On 7/17/2022 at 9:34 AM, aldric said:

He has been messaging me as well.  I'm just ignoring him now. ?

Just to confirm, I have restricted GhostLetter's content posting privileges. No doubt, he will return under another pseudonym via another ip address so if any of you suspect he has a new username then don't hesitate to get in touch. :ok