** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

FA Cup Predictions > Dec 3rd - 6th

Doncaster Rovers vs Mansfield

2021-12-04T16:00+01:00

Doncaster Rovers

Doubtful: Ben Close (13/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): John Bostock (14/0 m), Ro-Shaun Williams (16/0 d), Dan Gardner (7/0 f), Charlie Seaman (5/1 d), Cameron John (4/0 d), Fejiri Okenabirhie (0/0 f)

Suspended: Joseph Olowu (9/1 d)

Mansfield

Doubtful: Kellan Gordon (7/0 m), Richard Nartey (2/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Danny Johnson (15/4 f, top scorer), James Perch (4/0 d)

Suspended:

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more than 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Salford v Chesterfield

Salford have done well in the league since they beat Dagenham in the previous round, but they were really lucky to beat Dagenham that night as Dagenham were the better side. That gives me hope that Chesterfield can beat their hosts on Sunday teatime. We all know how well Tshimanga is doing and if Dagenham had him in their side I think they would have beaten Salford as they lacked that clinical finisher. He could easily be the difference here and I just don't think the prices should be as far apart as they are.

Chesterfield 1pt @ 16/5 with Bet365

Yeovil v Stevenage: 7.5 points on Gorman to score at 10/1 PP or Fred

Probably won't score but not a 10/1 shot for me. Probable penalty taker if they get one. No doubt the prolific List scores for the vistors but I'm going to say he's "too short" and then watch him score regardless! :eyes

For the fatalists out there, you know what to do!