** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

FA Cup Predictions > Nov 16th & 17th

Solihull v Wigan has an interesting ref appointment in Charles Breakspear. A bookings quote of 30-34 is fairly typical for a cup tie but it looks low against his general stats and, particularly, against those for knockout games.

The place to go is PP for >3.5 cards at 9/5 and >4.5 at 4/1, assuming you're allowed more than pence on! :wall

Red card at 11/2 with them and Hills has some appeal and I've used a 5 point free bet on that. In the absence of being able to get on the aforementioned overs prices I may buy bookings in running, perhaps when the price dips below 30. Although past form for that sort of notion suggests there'll be a couple of early cards that will scupper the idea. 

Added an anytime goalscorer bet in the same game, buy Sbarra goal rush plus for 2.5 points at 4 with SPIN. Equivalent to 10 points anytime at 6.25 with a bonus if he scores more than once when the best I could get is 4.2. Has 8 goals in 14 League starts this season.

(Bet settles at 0 if he doesn't score, 25 for 1 goal, 50 for 2 and 100 for 3+).

23 hours ago, harry_rag said:

In the absence of being able to get on the aforementioned overs prices I may buy bookings in running, perhaps when the price dips below 30. Although past form for that sort of notion suggests there'll be a couple of early cards that will scupper the idea. 

Went to buy at 20 early in the 2nd half only for the market to suspend as the 1st card had just arrived. Left it then and it made up at 60! :eyes

Hope someone took the prices flagged with the risk averse Irish "bookmaker".

1 hour ago, harry_rag said:

Can't find anything that appeals in the cards prices for the Stockport v Bolton game tonight. Ref Barrott nothing out of the ordinary.

If you gave me a free bet that had to be played on cards I'd take >3.5 at 6/5 with 365 or PP but it's more a fair price than a backable one.

Have to agree about the referee. However, for a bit of interest I've backed Bolton's skipper and centre back, Ricardo Santos, to be carded at 4/1. He is always on the pitch for the full 90 minutes nowadays and has received 7 yellows in his last 15 games. Santos was also booked in the first tie at Bolton.

I'll be watching with interest ex-Kidderminster favourites Ryan Croasdale and Ben Whitfield who are 10/1 and 5/1 respectively to score. Both very capable of finding the net, and Whitfield is on a mini-run at the moment.