** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Very Very Slow >0.5 goals drip, drip

Xtc12

1 hour ago, Xtc12 said:

No luck attached quite obvious there was going to be goals in this. :unsure :lol

Not least because I was on it! Been a bit lucky at the old bullet dodging amidst all the recent carnage. Re tomorrow’s pick, plenty of 1.09 to be had now. I know I harp on about this but I do think it would be worth your while to try and get slightly better prices. Margins are slim enough playing at these sort of odds.

That said, the most appropriate thing to say would be keep up the great work!

6 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

:zzz In the words of Britney Spears ...... "oops I did it again".

Without wishing to be explicit about the extent to which I have or haven't followed your selections during my "tracker" experiment (in case you don't want the "pressure" of being followed or the spectre of being jinxed) I can say that with your selections included I'd be showing a profit despite the recent losses and without your selections I'd be showing a loss. (7.1 points up with you included versus 5.59 points down if not). So, assuming the recent trio of losses is a blip, you're doing ok in terms of beating the odds!

11 minutes ago, Xtc12 said:

In two minds to take out profit as I go or go for a 30 game run before taking out profit.

How best to stake these bets if the aim is profit rather than consecutive bets is a tricky one. Around 10 bets could double your money, maybe have a £100 bank and 10 attempts at doubling up. At the end, if bank has grown start with 10% of new bank, if not either 10% of reduced bank or stick to tenners.