** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Scottish Predictions > Jul 31st & Aug 1st

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking at the evening game between Hearts & Celtic.  This could very much be a potential banana skin for Celtic to begin with.  I do like the price of Hearts, which is still currently at 5.5 @365 but also the double chance of 1X @2.375.

With Rangers kicking off early doors on Saturday, by 8pm, Celtic could already be playing catch up.

I fancy the double chance of 1X for Hearts @2.375 

Good luck to all, great to have the footy back again!

On 7/28/2021 at 8:25 AM, chris666 said:

I am looking at the evening game between Hearts & Celtic.  This could very much be a potential banana skin for Celtic to begin with.  I do like the price of Hearts, which is still currently at 5.5 @365 but also the double chance of 1X @2.375.

With Rangers kicking off early doors on Saturday, by 8pm, Celtic could already be playing catch up.

I fancy the double chance of 1X for Hearts @2.375 

Good luck to all, great to have the footy back again!

Great shout there, although Hearts run out winners but a great call nonetheless.

Boyle scored a penalty late on.

Kilmarnock v Ayr: Buy Kilmarnock goal rush for 2 points at 20 with SPIN (0 for 0 goals then 10, 20, 33, 50, 70 and 100 up to 6+)

I know this is a local derby and the first in the league for a long time but I fancy the prospect of home goals and am willing to take a bet where 2 is break even and any more is a profit. Could back >2.5 at 13/5 but that's obviously an all or nothing proposition and I prefer the notion of reducing my losses as long as they score at least once.

Strong mention for Murray anytime at 4/1 with 365 (and 1st e/w at 12/1). I'm on but to frustrating low stakes so not worth posting as an "official" bet for record purposes but it's a very good price in my opinion. He's already scored twice this season in cup games (including in a 3-0 defeat against East Kilbride). Any player who can score in a game his team loses 3-0 has to be worth a second look! :eek

He's sub 3/1 everywhere else and SPIN's goal minutes quote of 15-17 is in line with that assessment. Stick an extra £20 on for me if you can get on!