** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat Monday 28th June

I have decided to only look at the better quality races from now on as there are too many races to consider.  Class 4 and upwards to class one for me from now on.

Only looked at Lingfield and Ponte this morning.  No races qualify for a Trixie there but have done some singles

3.45 Lin Marks Bear £1 win at 5/1

3.55 Pon Aramis Grey £1 win at 4/1

4.30 Pon Frankello £1 win at 4/1

= Total stakes of £3

There is a class 2 and class 3 race at WIndsor tonight so this may provide fodder for a Trixie later on

5 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

I have decided to only look at the better quality races from now on as there are too many races to consider.  Class 4 and upwards to class one for me from now on.

Only looked at Lingfield and Ponte this morning.  No races qualify for a Trixie there but have done some singles

= Total stakes of £3

There is a class 2 and class 3 race at WIndsor tonight so this may provide fodder for a Trixie later on

Back with my Trixie for later

7.00 Win (C2) Zim Baby 7/2

7.30  Win (C3) Patient Dream 9/4

8.15 Muss (C4) Silver shade 15/8

one £1 win Trixie = £4.00 = £78.95 if all three win

Single:

7.30 Win Jean Baptiste £1 win at 10/1

Total stakes = £8.00

11 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

= Total stakes of £3

So much for picking classier animals.  Silver Shade was backed into even money from my 15/8 price; was awkward at the start and pulled up quite quickly after leaving the stalls. No real explanation is given about this and I feel very sorry for all the punters who must have lost a packet on the horse.  I think that Aramis Grey may have won had it not got away so slowly.  One winner in the Trixie, which I may have backed in a single with the first leg of the Trixie losing; however I was out so I missed it.  Anyway a loss of £8.00 on the day so my new balance is £765.25 (Bank £1056.22).

No bets for me at Brighton and Chepstow tomorrow as all class 5 & 6 races.  Hamilton has 3 class 4 races and one class 2, whilst Stratford has 2 class 3's  and one class 4 race over the jumps.

The only exception I will have to classes below class four for selections will be in the Naps comp.  I intend to select and back the potentially liveliest outsider in any class event that is ridden by one of my top jockeys or apprentices.

Sleep well folks