** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Daily Racing Tips

I just thought I would alert those that aren't aware that my daily racing tips which since taking over the reigns on November 11th last year are showing a profit of just under £3000. This is to a £20 stake and at advised prices plus BOG if advised with Bet365.

They can be found daily from as early as 5 o'clock but usually no later than 6 o'clock under the racing tips banner at the top of this page. You'll see todays tips there but will need to scroll down to view the following days.

Just the two selections so far today and they've both won - 8/1 and 6/4.

@TheBrigadier Thank you so much for continuing the posting of such excellent daily tips. I've been following since last year and they've been a fantastic addition to my betting. I've also created a couple of 'systems' from them which are showing good profit too. Thank you for the effort you put into these, it's massively appreciated and has continued a wonderful tradition of Punters Lounge. Thank you! ?

6 hours ago, foxinexile said:

@TheBrigadier Thank you so much for continuing the posting of such excellent daily tips. I've been following since last year and they've been a fantastic addition to my betting. I've also created a couple of 'systems' from them which are showing good profit too. Thank you for the effort you put into these, it's massively appreciated and has continued a wonderful tradition of Punters Lounge. Thank you! ?

Thank you for your kind words foxinexile - it can be a thankless task at times and to get some positive feedback means a lot to me. I will endeavour to continue to find as many winners as I can.

17 hours ago, The Brigadier said:

I just thought I would alert those that aren't aware that my daily racing tips which since taking over the reigns on November 11th last year are showing a profit of just under £3000. This is to a £20 stake and at advised prices plus BOG if advised with Bet365.

They can be found daily from as early as 5 o'clock but usually no later than 6 o'clock under the racing tips banner at the top of this page. You'll see todays tips there but will need to scroll down to view the following days.

Just the two selections so far today and they've both won - 8/1 and 6/4.

Many thanks.  Is it still the case that you do the tips Monday to Thursday and someone else does it Fri - Sun?  Just thought this may be significant for followers to note