** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing Chat - Sunday 25thApril

8 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

Al Tarmah is @Barnes1882Nap today.  It would be good to know if his new baby has arrived yet and if both mum and baby are Ok?

Yes strong NAP today, was given it 7/4 yesterday and it's highly fancied. Since stripping back to one a day it's gone well with 100% strike rate so hopefully can keep it up. 

No baby yet but we think some movements this morning and appointment at 1130am so we may know more soon. 

Thank you for the kind message and good luck today with your bets. 

Couple more I fancied yesterday were 1410 Noon Star 6/4 & 1500 Great News 2/1.

I had those two with the NAP in a Trixie.

Main bet today is 4.30 Sal Dreamweaver £10.80 win at 2.92 = £20.32 if win.  Let's hope that I don't get stuffed through lack of fitness again today

Other bets include market movers and selections based upon jockey bookings where de 'orse has shown some signs of ability

2.10 Weth Loving Dream £2 win at 11.50 (um 8.2) & Sherbet Lemon £2 win at 11.5 (Tom Marquand) um 10.0.  Will cancel one if the other gets matched.  Looks like this may be Loving Dream as it's shortened quite a bit

2.40 Weth The Fast Lion £2 win at 11.5 £2 win at 11.5 (Market mover)

3.40 Weth Old News £2 win at 20 (Hollie Doyle aboard)

5.30 Sal Loch Ness Monster £2 win at 20.43 (Mark Crehan aboard)

Poss £18.80 staked today

9 hours ago, Barnes1882 said:

Yes strong NAP today, was given it 7/4 yesterday and it's highly fancied. Since stripping back to one a day it's gone well with 100% strike rate so hopefully can keep it up. 

No baby yet but we think some movements this morning and appointment at 1130am so we may know more soon. 

Thank you for the kind message and good luck today with your bets. 

Couple more I fancied yesterday were 1410 Noon Star 6/4 & 1500 Great News 2/1.

I had those two with the NAP in a Trixie.

NAP and info annoyingly way off as my own two personal selections won. Still a nice profitable day as had the double from the one two in the Trixie. 

11 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

Main bet today is 4.30 Sal Dreamweaver £10.80 win at 2.92 = £20.32 if win.  Let's hope that I don't get stuffed through lack of fitness again today

Other bets include market movers and selections based upon jockey bookings where de 'orse has shown some signs of ability

2.10 Weth Loving Dream £2 win at 11.50 (um 8.2) & Sherbet Lemon £2 win at 11.5 (Tom Marquand) um 10.0.  Will cancel one if the other gets matched.  Looks like this may be Loving Dream as it's shortened quite a bit

2.40 Weth The Fast Lion £2 win at 11.5 £2 win at 11.5 (Market mover)

3.40 Weth Old News £2 win at 20 (Hollie Doyle aboard)

5.30 Sal Loch Ness Monster £2 win at 20.43 (Mark Crehan aboard)

Poss £18.80 staked today

RESULTS UPDATE

Hung by the neck.  My main bet got stuffed again today.  Perhaps also had too much on 2 of my outsiders, though they were fun to watch.  I will continue with outsiders with some form and my favourite jockey bookings as I feel this will pay off.  All this created an £18.80 loss on the day.  this means that my new balance is £968.64 (Bank £1056.22)

No less than 5 UK meetings tomorrow.  Pretty good for a  Monday.  Let's hope that I can find some sort of value somewhere ?