1045- Travel Datuk 2nd

1115- Virtus Star 

1145- Owners Star 2nd

1215- Royal Bomb 

145- Silvery Warrior 

Edited by calva decoy
Race update

Awful day for racing.

4.45 Wolv Never Said Nothing £2 win at 7.0 = a profit £11.76 if it wins.  Rectory Road is top rated RPR and Timeform but isn't exactly the model of consistency, so I'll pass.  I should at least get a run for my money on my selection.

7.15 Wolv Had a £1 win on Time Frame at 18/1 with Hollie Doyle aboard.  The horse was unsuited to Fibresand but ran OK at Wolves previously so looks to have a decent outsider's chance.  The favourite is around a best price of 11/10.  In its favour is that it is way out in front on ratings with RPR and Timeform.  Against it is that it has been fancied on several ocasions at varying distances and has disappointed.  I know it lost yesterday but on paper at least Fllic Ou Voyou at evens looked a much better proposition than this horse.  I wish all favourite backers the best of luck but it isn't carrying my money with it

Total stakes £3

Good luck to all who have more confidence in their selections than me today

6 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

Awful day for racing.

4.45 Wolv Never Said Nothing £2 win at 7.0 = a profit £11.76 if it wins.  Rectory Road is top rated RPR and Timeform but isn't exactly the model of consistency, so I'll pass.  I should at least get a run for my money on my selection.

7.15 Wolv Had a £1 win on Time Frame at 18/1 with Hollie Doyle aboard.  The horse was unsuited to Fibresand but ran OK at Wolves previously so looks to have a decent outsider's chance.  The favourite is around a best price of 11/10.  In its favour is that it is way out in front on ratings with RPR and Timeform.  Against it is that it has been fancied on several ocasions at varying distances and has disappointed.  I know it lost yesterday but on paper at least Fllic Ou Voyou at evens looked a much better proposition than this horse.  I wish all favourite backers the best of luck but it isn't carrying my money with it

Total stakes £3

Good luck to all who have more confidence in their selections than me today

RESULTS UPDATE

I did get a run for my money with Never Said Nothing.  Unfortunately it got beaten 3/4 of a length into 2nd.  Time Frame hung right and got beaten 9 lengths. My new balance is now £539.64 (Bank £500)

Some interesting racing tomorrow at Kempton with jumpers bumpers and NHF races.  Nothing doing for me at Newcastle; one graded race with a 4/6 forecast favourite