** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Non-League Predictions > January 9th

Darran

Bromley v Chesterfield

If you had said to me a few months ago that I will have a bit of a hatred for Chesterfield I would have called you crazy, but they then preceded to take our manager who then preceded to take 3 of our players with him despite agreeing to only take the one. I genuinely hope they lose every game as Rowe has done his upmost to disrupt Gloucester's season. All that said I am backing Chesterfield again here and when it comes to punting I always say you can't let your heart rule your head. I watched the game against Solihull and although Solihull dominated possession, Chesterfield had the better chances and really ought to have won. They conceded two poor goals as well (something Gloucester used to do under Rowe) which obviously didn't help matters. Bromley are a good side, but they have had a Covid break as well as being poor at home. They were shocking against Yeovil last month and have only won twice all season at home. Chesterfield should be sharper and Asante looked unplayable at times on Tuesday night. 2/1 is too big about an away win.

AFC Telford v AFC Fylde

I opposed Fylde last week, but they were really impressive against an in form Chorley. Granted Chorley may have had an eye on the Derby match, but even so it was a big statement after some ropey results. Telford have only picked up 1 point in their last 4 and were well beaten by Chester last weekend.

Farsley Celtic v Guiseley

I am keen on the home side here. Granted they lost 4-0 to Boston in their last game, but that was their first defeat in 7. These two drew 2-2 on Boxing Day in the reverse fixture, but Farsley should have won and at home I think they can gain 3 points. Guiseley have only won 2 of their last ten and have been struggling on the whole this season.

Gloucester City v Kidderminster

Obviously I hope we win, but Kidderminster are over priced at 2/1. From the start of the season it looks like we will have lost 5 of our 10 outfield players. At least 2 others are injured and even if Liam Daly doesn't join Barnet he is suspended for this game anyway. McClure missed the Leamington game due to injury as well although he could be back for this. We were poor against Leamington and are squad is nowhere near the level it was at the start of the season. Kidderminster were struggling a little and have only won 1 in 5, but they were improved against York on Tuesday night in a 2-2 draw. I honestly would make Kidderminster slight favourites for this especially if McClure is missing again.

Concord Rangers v Hampton & Richmond

Hampton stream their games for free so having opposed them in their last two games I have had them on a 2nd screen whilst watching the Gloucester games and I have been impressed by them. As I pointed out their home form has not been good, but they can consider themselves unlucky to only have picked up 1 point from the Dulwich and Dorking games. Away from home they have won 6 of their 7 games and their only defeat was on the opening day of season at St Albans who are 2 points off top spot having played 3 games less than the two teams above them. Concord are basically a mid table side and Hampton look a much better side.

Hungerford v Maidstone

Hungerford might drift again as the Asian punters seemingly love to take them on, but they are a good side this season. They lost to Havant last weekend 4-2, but they played their part in a good game and played well. Maidstone's last league game was on December 1st and their last game was in the FA Trophy the Saturday before Christmas. There has surely got to be some rustiness in the side after their Covid enforced break and Hungerford are good enough to take full advantage.

Chesterfield 1pt @ 21/10 with William Hill

AFC Fylde 1pt @ 11/8 with William Hill and Betfred

Farsley Celtic 2pts @ 5/4 with Betfair and Betfred

Kidderminster 1pt @ 2/1 with Bet365

Hampton & Richmond 2.5pts @ 11/10 with Bet365

Hungerford 1pt @ 13/8 with Bet365

Yeah Hungerford now a massive price at over 3/1 and I have also cashed out and backed them again. Crazy price now.

St Albans have drifted to odds against Chelmsford which makes little sense either. Granted St Albans have had a Covid break which is always a concern, but Chelmsford have only had one game in the same period and St Albans are much the better side.

St Albans 1pt @ 11/10 with Betfred