** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Championship Predictions > Dec 4th & 5th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Bournemouth have scored at least 2 goals in their last 5 matches in Championship.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 87% of Barnsley’s last 15 home games in Championship.
Barnsley have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 5 matches against Bournemouth in all competitions.
Bournemouth have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches against Barnsley in all competitions.

You can find interesting 39 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 04.12.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-04-12-2020-21790

Barnsley vs Bournemouth

Barnsley

Doubtful: Elliot Simões (8/1 f)

Out (injuries/other): Jordan Williams (7/0 d), Ben Williams (0/0 d), Mike Bähre (0/0 m)

Suspended: -

Bournemouth

Doubtful: Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld (12/5 f, top scorer), Joshua King (5/0 f)

Out (injuries/other): Jack Stacey (12/1 d), Cameron Carter-Vickers (0/0 d)

Suspended: Jefferson Lerma (13/2 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Over/Under Goals
Barnsley
7 home games
Bournemouth
7 away games
43% Over 1.5 goals 86%
29% Over 2.5 goals 43%
14% Over 3.5 goals 43%
0% Over 4.5 goals 0%
0% Over 5.5 goals 0%
57% Under 1.5 goals 14%
71% Under 2.5 goals 57%
43% Over 0.5 goals at half-time 86%
14% Over 1.5 goals at half-time 43%
0% Over 2.5 goals at half-time 0%

Barnsley vs Bournemouth

The Championship games get off to an early start this weekend when Barnsley face Bournemouth in a 5:30pm GMT kick-off on Friday night at Oakwell. Both of these teams are either exceeding expectations or at least matching them so far this season and this could be an interesting game to show us where they are both positioned as we prepare to enter a busy festive period.

Barnsley are in 14th place which is undoubtedly higher than most pundits would have positioned them at the start of the season. Head coach Valerien Ismael has done a solid job since coming in but the club have now suffered back-to-back single goal defeats against Brentford and Blackburn. Home form has been a salvation for the Tykes though with the Yorkshire side winning 3 of their last 4 home matches and that includes clean sheets being kept in each one of those victories. Scoring goals has also been something Barnsley have found easy this season with the team scoring in 10 of their 12 league games thus far.

Bournemouth had huge pressure on them this season with the club managing to retain a lot of their first team from last season's Premier League campaign. The uncertainty surrounded the appointment of Jason Tindall as Eddie Howe's successor. It's been par for the course so far though with the Cherries in 2nd place in a tightly packed promotion and play-off chase where just 4 points separate 1st and 10th place in the table. Just 1 loss all season shows how tough this Bournemouth side has become to beat. It's now an unbeaten run of 4 games in the league with 3 of those matches delivering wins. However, just 1 clean sheet in their last 6 matches shows they're still experiencing some issues at the back and have conceded at least 2 goals in 3 of their last 4 league matches. That being said, this is a Bournemouth side that have only been out-scored by Blackburn this season in the league.

This is a game that will provide a tough test for Barnsley. I am worried the last two defeats are exposing their mediocrity and in a game like this against a team such as Bournemouth we could continue to see that happen. Bournemouth have only won 1 of their last 5 league games on the road though so they're far from immune to dropping points on their travels. I just feel this is a match where the away side will feel it's 2 points dropped if they don't win. I think they will.

Bournemouth to Win @ 2.24 with Novibet

BTTS @ 1.80 with Betfair

I´m with you - but only on the Win by Bournemouth. For me odds on the Both2Score are too low in my eyes. Barnsely can´t score against Brenford, Cardiff and i say Chelsea even this was Cup Game. But against strong Opponent´s i see Barnsley struggle sometimes. And after conceding 5 Goals against them and only 1 Point in last 2 Games i think focus today will be more on Defensive in Bournemouth Side.

So i´m only on the Away Win today.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Rotherham have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 away matches in Championship.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Nottingham Forest’s last 11 away games in Championship.
Sheff Wed have failed to score in 75% of their last 8 matches in Championship.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 92% of Derby’s last 12 games in Championship.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Swansea’s last 9 games in Championship.

You can find interesting 59 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 05.12.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-05-12-2020-21793

12 hours ago, Neubs said:

I´m with you - but only on the Win by Bournemouth. For me odds on the Both2Score are too low in my eyes. Barnsely can´t score against Brenford, Cardiff and i say Chelsea even this was Cup Game. But against strong Opponent´s i see Barnsley struggle sometimes. And after conceding 5 Goals against them and only 1 Point in last 2 Games i think focus today will be more on Defensive in Bournemouth Side.

So i´m only on the Away Win today.

Again a Bet Won, didn´t saw anything of the Game because of Work. So i can´t say if you´re BTTS Bet was unlucky @StevieDay1983

Watford vs Cardiff

OK, so it was a mixed bag for last night's game with Bournemouth not letting me down but Barnsley falling short with just that one goal needed. Pathetic! Anyway, onto the Saturday afternoon kick-off at 3pm GMT when my beloved Cardiff travel to Watford for arguably their hardest fixture of the season so far at Vicarage Road. Can the visitors take anything from this game?

Watford are meeting expectations by being up amongst the front runners in 3rd place after 15 league games. Manager Vladimir Ivic was hardly known to British football fans before his arrival but he's building a reputation here already. The Hornets have only suffered two defeats in the league this season and are currently on an unbeaten run of 6 matches having kept two clean sheets in their last three league games. However, the stats could be flipped and you can say they have only won 1 of their last 4 league matches and have failed to score in 2 of those last 3 encounters. Watford have won 6 of their 7 home league games this season.

Cardiff had looked to be on the verge of sacking Neil Harris after the club's dire run of form that culminated in the dour 1-0 loss away to lowly Coventry. Since that game, the Bluebirds have won back-to-back league games in convincing fashion with a 4-0 win at home to Luton followed up by a 3-0 victory at home to Huddersfield. The Harris critics are still adamant he's a dead man walking stating two home wins against poorly performing opponents on the day is hardly enough to win them over. The fact remains that two such dominant wins with two clean sheets shouldn't be sniffed at in the Championship. Those wins have moved City up to 12th in the table and just 6 points off the play-offs so there is an opportunity here to get back up amongst the big guns. We haven't won any of our last 4 away league games though.

I'm sorry to say I'm still not convinced by Harris. He has these moments where he gets the team playing and gets the solid wins but our victories are fast becoming more a case of being dependent on what sort of opponent turns up. If they're organised, disciplined, and stifle us then we struggle. If they are off their game then we get our tails up and go at them. The past two games should have given further proof to Harris that if we attack teams with these players we will do well. Unfortunately, I can see Harris putting us on the back foot here and it'll end in an inevitable 1-0 or 2-0 loss with us hardly troubling the opposition. I hope I'm wrong. I could well be. We're a tough team to predict until the starting line-up comes out. Then we'll have a better idea.

Watford to Win @ 2.20 with SportNation

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.75 with Betfair