** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Last Man Standing - Week 2 (Deadline Fri 8pm)

Fader

yes guys, if you choose a friday match that is your default deadline. If Saturday then it's the default saturday deadline.

• All selections must be posted by 3pm on Saturday or before KO time if you choose an earlier game.

in future, i will put deadline at sat 3pm. I thought by doing the deadline for friday it would remind people of friday matches as a choice of picks.

5 hours ago, Fader said:

yes guys, if you choose a friday match that is your default deadline. If Saturday then it's the default saturday deadline.

• All selections must be posted by 3pm on Saturday or before KO time if you choose an earlier game.

in future, i will put deadline at sat 3pm. I thought by doing the deadline for friday it would remind people of friday matches as a choice of picks.

Ok that makes sense. I didn't realise, saw the 8pm friday deadline so didn't bother to post. Never mind ... there is always the consolation comp

2 hours ago, BBBC said:

Ok that makes sense. I didn't realise, saw the 8pm friday deadline so didn't bother to post. Never mind ... there is always the consolation comp

You will get your lifeline used. Which will be the team that was top prior to this gameweek

3 hours ago, BBBC said:

Same here, it confused me ~ but that's not difficult.

• Fader locked this topic
  • Fader unlocked this topic
  • Fader locked and unpinned this topic