** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Champions League Predictions > Oct 27th & 28th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Champions League

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Real Madrid’s last 6 games in Champions League.
Marseille have lost their last 10 matches in Champions League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Liverpool’s last 5 games in Champions League.
Olympiacos have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 matches in Champions League.
Real Madrid have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Champions League.
Bayern have won their last 12 matches in Champions League.
Atalanta have won 83% of their last 6 matches in Champions League.
Bayern have scored at least 3 goals in 88% of their last 8 matches in Champions League.

You can find interesting 44 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 27.10.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-27-10-2020-21247

Marseille vs Manchester City

Marseille opened their Ligue 1 campaign with two away victories, and one of them came against their fierce rivals, PSG. However, instead of giving them a massive boost of confidence, the home side lost against St. Etienne and tied three draws in a row. Victories against Bordeaux and Lorient lifted them to the 4th spot, being three points behind PSG and Lille. Meanwhile, Andre Villas-Boas’ side didn’t have a good start in the Champions League group stage as they suffered a narrow 1:0 defeat away to Olympiakos in Athens. Dimitri Payet and the lads need to stabilize the form and become more efficient in front of the oppositions’ goal. A very tough challenge is ahead of them since one of the most severe contenders is coming to town.

Manchester City suffered another setback last weekend as they drew to West Ham United. Pep Guardiola’s side is already five points behind Everton and Liverpool, and the visitors need to improve as soon as possible if they want to challenge for trophies in all competitions. Kevin de Bruyne and the lads are not as efficient as they used to be in previous seasons. Obviously, the absence of Sergio Aguero and Gabriel Jesus reflected on the team’s performances in the final third. The Citizens don’t look confident at all, and they conceded more goals than expected. Leicester City managed to score five times at Etihad Stadium, while the away side managed to keep their net intact just twice so far in the season. Man City celebrated a 3:1 victory over Porto in the opening round, and they want to establish them on the top spot with a potential three points from Marseille.

Full-Time Winner Odds & Prediction

Despite the unstable form, Manchester City is still a strong favorite in this clash. We believe the visitors will get back home with all three points.

Goals Market Prediction

Marseille won’t surrender in this clash just because a powerful opponent is on the opposite side of the pitch. We think they are capable of scoring, and the nets won’t remain still in this game.

Manchester City to win @ 1.50

BTTS Yes @ 1.80

Correct score 1:2 @ 8.00

Source: https://www.bat-bet.com/marseille-vs-manchester-city-betting-tips-predictions-match-previews-champions-league/

Atlético Madrid vs RB Salzburg

Atlético Madrid

Doubtful: Saúl (3/0 m), Suárez (5/4 f, top scorer)

Out (injuries/other): Carrasco (5/1 m), Diego Costa (4/1 m), Vrsaljko (0/0 d)

Suspended:

RB Salzburg

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Bernede (2/0 m)

Suspended:

Mönchengladbach vs Real Madrid

Mönchengladbach

Doubtful: Bénes (0/0 m), Lazaro (0/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Beyer (0/0 d,), Poulsen (0/0 d), Doucouré (0/0 m), Zakaria (0/0 m)

Suspended:

Real Madrid

Doubtful: Hazard (0/0 f)

Out (injuries/other): Carvajal (3/0 d), Nacho (3/0 d), Ødegaard (3/0 m), Odriozola (1/0 d), Díaz (0/0 f)

Suspended:

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Marseille vs Manchester City

The second week of Champions League group stage matches are heading our way from tonight and our double header preview of the English teams begins with this Group C 8pm GMT kick-off between French Ligue 1 side Marseille and Premier League club Manchester City at the Stade Velodrome. It was contrasting fortunes for these two clubs in the first round of games but who will win here?

Marseille suffered a narrow 1-0 loss away to Olympiakos in their opening game and it now puts the pressure on Andre Villas-Boas to guide his team to wins in their home games if they want to qualify for the last 16. The team are 4th in Ligue 1 but have only lost 1 of their opening 8 domestic league games. Manchester City come into this game without star striker Sergio Aguero with the Argentine ruled out for a month. Pep Guardiola's men will be keen to rectify the points dropped in the 1-1 draw with West Ham on the weekend but will want to make it two wins from two in this competition after their dominant 3-1 win at home over Porto last week.

This should be a game that Manchester City will feel they can take something from. I'm not as confident backing the Citizens this season as I have been. They seem a team missing a major attribute with Kevin De Bruyne absent. Reports suggest the Belgian is in contention to start and if he does then I can see a solid away victory. Otherwise, there's every chance Marseille could sneak something from this one.

Draw (Marseille +1) @ 3.80 with SportNation

Manchester City HT/FT @ 2.15 with BetVictor

Liverpool vs FC Midtjylland

Our second preview for tonight's Champions League group stage matches is the clash between reigning Premier League champions Liverpool and Danish side FC Midtjylland in Group D at 8pm GMT from Anfield. It's a true David versus Goliath match-up here with the two teams experiencing different results in their opening games but is this match already done and dusted before a ball has been kicked?

Liverpool ended a two game run without a win in the league on the weekend as they ground out a dogged 2-1 win over Sheffield United. That result came on the back of last week's professional display in a 1-0 win away to Ajax that silenced a lot of doubters. The Reds are still likely to be without Thiago Alcantara, Joel Matip, and Naby Keita but that hasn't held them back in recent matches. Jurgen Klopp's side have lost just 1 of their last 18 Champions League home games and have scored 4 or more goals in 6 of those matches. FC Midtjylland lost their opening group game 4-0 at home to Atalanta. Brian Priske's side are 3rd in their domestic league but have only lost 1 of their last 9 competitive matches.

Before I started writing this preview I was ready to back Liverpool to win by 2-3 goals at least and that mindset hasn't altered now that I've done some reading up on both teams. Liverpool have a superb record at home under Klopp and I'm afraid it appears that FC Midtjylland are a team that are well out of their depth in this competition. It could be another long night for the Danish champions.

Liverpool HT/FT @ 1.67 with SpreadEx

Liverpool -2 @ 2.41 with RedZone

Today i take a Bet placing on Atl. Madrid. Don´t know why the odds on them are so high. Salzburg with a young Team only Draw against Moscow at home who are normaly playing defensive Football and with 4-4-2, the same like Atl. Madrid can play. And now they will play in Madrid against one of Europe´s beste Defensive Team. Think Bookies overrated this deasaster against Munich to much. They have played against the Best Team in Europe and didn´t find a solution about Gnabry´s Missing on Munich Side, because then every Bayern Munich Player have played some MInutes the right Winger. This brooke Madrid there Neck. So today about this young Salzburg team, Madrid will win this for sure.

Other bet is a bet on Real Madrid. Gladbach played great against Inter, but in German League they didn´t show anything great Performances and rotate also a lot. Also welcoming back Thuram, Plea from injury - but think they need time to prepere in this Rythm with Midweek Games. They will be for sure motivated, but without Fans and Madrid coming from a Clascio Win, i see Madrid in Front here.

Also i will play Liverpool AHC-2, Danish Side was trashed by Atatlanta Side, but even if Liverpool are not in there best Shape, they must win this. With win they have good Bilance in this Group with 2 Wins and maybe Atalanta wins against against Ajax, then both have 6 Points - other 2 0 Points. Important i think. And also i think Liverpool must make it very fast clear with goals, becuase they have tough Shedule like all other Teams.

Atl. Madrid 4/10

Madrid 2/10

Liverpool AHC-2 3/10

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Champions League

Istanbul Basaksehir have lost their last 3 matches in Champions League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 83% of Barcelona’s last 6 games in Champions League.
Juventus have won 88% of their last 8 matches in Champions League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 88% of Lazio’s last 8 games in Champions League.

You can find interesting 22 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 28.10.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-28-10-2020-21250

Juventus vs Barcelona

The home side cannot be happy with its start in the new Serie A campaign as Juventus booked only two wins in the first five rounds. One of them was awarded to the hosts after Napoli refused to play due to several infected players in their squad. The absence of Cristiano Ronaldo affected the team’s performances as they didn’t manage to beat Crotone and Verona. Juve is three points behind Milan, but their rivals can increase the advantage with a potential win against Roma. After a couple of years, we finally have serious contenders that can challenge the hosts for the title, and an exciting Serie A campaign is ahead of us. Andrea Pirlo’s side opened the Champions League group stage with an away win over Dynamo Kyiv, and this is going to be their toughest challenge so far in the season.

Barcelona has another challenging match after losing to Real Madrid at Camp Nou last weekend. The visitors missed the chance to catch up with their fierce rivals in the La Liga table, and they are now six points behind Los Blancos. Leo Messi and the lads tied two defeats, while they didn’t celebrate three times in a row in the domestic championship. Although they scored five times against Ferencvaros in the Champions League group stage’s opening game, Ronald Koeman’s side has trouble finding the back of the oppositions’ net lately. Antoine Griezmann is severely criticized recently, and he needs to step up and show his class.

Full-Time Winner Odds & Prediction

Both teams cannot be satisfied with their recent form and will be searching for valuable points in this one. We wouldn’t be surprised if this game ends in a draw, which would probably be the fairest result according to what we have seen from these two teams this season.

Goals Market Prediction

When these two teams face each other, football fans can usually see a moderate number of goals. Since both teams should go out there for a win, we believe they are capable of scoring in this match.

Draw @ 3.40

BTTS Yes @ 1.60

Correct score 1:1 @ 6.50

Source: https://www.bat-bet.com/juventus-vs-barcelona-betting-tips-predictions-match-previews-champions-league/

FK Krasnodar vs Chelsea

The second night of Champions League matches comes our way on Wednesday night. This double header preview will cover the two remaining English sides left to play. First up, is the game of Russian Premier League side FK Krasnodar versus Chelsea in a 5:55pm GMT kick-off at the Krasnodar Stadium. Both teams drew their opening games in Group E so will be looking for their first win here.

FK Krasnodar will be pleased with their opening round draw away to Rennes in this group. Manager Murad Musayev saw his team fight back from a goal down to draw 1-1 with their French opponents. It was a positive moment in what has been a season littered with inconsistency and disappointment so far. The club are down in 8th place in their domestic league having only won 1 of their last 4 league matches. On a positive note, they have managed to score in 11 of their last 13 European matches so this is a team that has the fire power at their disposal needed to pick up wins.

Chelsea are another team that find themselves experiencing similar fortunes to their Russian hosts. Manager Frank Lampard has seen his team's season dogged by inconsistent results and a dodgy defence that is being bailed out by its stunning attacking strengths. The Blues drew their opening group game 0-0 at home against a stubborn Sevilla. It's also just 1 win in their last 5 league matches leaving the London club down in 10th position. It's mad that two teams can be reflecting each other's seasons so much. I think the away side should have enough to win this though. If they don't then Lampard needs to be looking over his shoulder.

Chelsea to Win & BTTS @ 3.10 with BetVictor

Anytime Scorer: Timo Werner @ 1.95 with William Hill

Manchester United vs RB Leipzig

OK, so where do we bloody start with Manchester United? This week, they take on the tricky challenge of playing German Bundesliga side RB Leipzig at home in an 8pm GMT kick-off at Old Trafford. Not sure many of us expected them to beat PSG last week but it happened. Can they follow that incredible result up with another victory here? To be blunt, who knows?!

Manchester United pulled off the result of the round last week with a 2-1 win away to PSG and that's now made it 3 matches unbeaten in all competitions for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men. However, it's just 1 win from their last 6 competitive home games. The Red Devils have a great opportunity to extend a lead at the top of Group H here but can they take it? RB Leipzig prevailed with a business-like 2-0 win over Turkish Super Lig club Istanbul Basaksehir last week. Julian Nagelsmann's side are unbeaten on the road in a run of 11 matches across all competitions that stretches back to February. 

Both teams have scored in 6 of the last 7 home matches for Manchester United and this remains a RB Leipzig team that can still score even after the sale of star striker Werner. I say it week-after-week and I'm proven correct week-after-week. It's just impossible to call United games. I think I'm going to back the visitors for the win but I'll go for the double chance option because I don't trust United enough! :lol

RB Leipzig Double Chance @ 1.71 with SportNation

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.80 with Unibet

Just now, waynecoyne said:

Man utd v RB Leipzig

Angelino plays as a wing back for leipzig and has 2 in 5 in the league and 2 in 2 in the champions league.

Last week he scored both goals in the champions league and prior to that he scored the first goal in the previous league game.

I will try him as first goalscorer at 20/1 B365