Odds

Hi i don't know if its just a slight mistake but you will find it easier to work out results if you stick to just one faction or decimal odds not mixed.

noticed premier fraction the rest decimal.as with most things it will get easier the more you do it.;)

to be honest i would'nt know were to start so many thank's for giving it a go.:clapall the best and stay safe :ok

23 minutes ago, Saddlesore said:

Hi i don't know if its just a slight mistake but you will find it easier to work out results if you stick to just one faction or decimal odds not mixed.

noticed premier fraction the rest decimal.as with most things it will get easier the more you do it.;)

to be honest i would'nt know were to start so many thank's for giving it a go.:clapall the best and stay safe :ok

argh :wall I did have to change the odds on my menu but had obviously already screenprinted and saved the prem ones and not sussed.

I could go back and reprint on decimal now and edit the post, but I think it's possible some of the odds may have changed by now. I'll check and see. Otherwise I'll just have to convert when I put into the spreadsheet.

Thanks for spotting :ok

Edit: ooh that's something I didn't know we had. Looks like I have a hyperlink to an odds converter on PL, so I can use that.

Some of the odds have definitely changed so I won't put a new screenshot up.