** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat -Thurs 23rd Jan (Thystes Chase)

Just for the fun of it I thought I'd pass tomorrow's big race through the computer ....wasn't expecting much as the conditions are heavy and race looked like a 20 horse pinsticker but the computer threw 2 horses miles clear back at me 

Roaring bull 229 +2 

Monbeg notorious 225 +3 

Both trained by Gordon Elliot and both gigginstown horses .... I mean how interesting does that make them look now ??.....And if I tell you they are both currently available at 14/1 And 66/1!!!.......I mean that's just crazy .....I don't care if they finish plum last gotta steam in on these 2 I think ......think I'll grab the best ew prices later I can nearest to that and smash 10pts ew and fingers crossed for a nice payday .....especially on the outsider who has it all to do but has patchy form giving him chances so it's possible ......cmon Mr Elliot....!!!

6 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

Just for the fun of it I thought I'd pass tomorrow's big race through the computer ....wasn't expecting much as the conditions are heavy and race looked like a 20 horse pinsticker but the computer threw 2 horses miles clear back at me 

Roaring bull 229 +2 

Monbeg notorious 225 +3 

Both trained by Gordon Elliot and both gigginstown horses .... I mean how interesting does that make them look now ??.....And if I tell you they are both currently available at 14/1 And 66/1!!!.......I mean that's just crazy .....I don't care if they finish plum last gotta steam in on these 2 I think ......think I'll grab the best ew prices later I can nearest to that and smash 10pts ew and fingers crossed for a nice payday .....especially on the outsider who has it all to do but has patchy form giving him chances so it's possible ......cmon Mr Elliot....!!!

Prices didn't appear ....falling fast on roaring....mostly 9 now 

Roaring bull 15pts ew 10/1 betvic 

Monbeg notorious 5pts ew 50/1 lads 

• BillyHills changed the title to Racing Chat -Thurs 23rd Jan (Thystes Chase)
19 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

Prices didn't appear ....falling fast on roaring....mostly 9 now 

Roaring bull 15pts ew 10/1 betvic 

Monbeg notorious 5pts ew 50/1 lads 

Monbeg non runner ....leaves the race wide open and roaring is easy to back at 12 with some firms  ..seems no confidence ....I'll try the saver on Lord schnitzel...he is a complete novice with 5 runs but others seem badly treated and he is 7yo and will carry 10-1 which is a big plus in these conditions ....if he can make it round who knows ....5pts ew 20/1 b365