** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Super League Predictions > Jan 11th & 12th

The two teams definitely want the three point, which will be important for the sequel. No team inspires confidence and everything is open about the end result. Due to the criticality of the match, I am waiting for the details to be judged and so I will suggest a few goals
PANAITOLIKOS vs ATROMITOS ATHINON @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.60

Aris is a marginal favorite due to form, but he has no easy task. Larissa hopes to take advantage of her seat to return to success. Mars comes in time and wants to certify his racing rise. I expect a nice and interesting game where both teams can score
AE LARISSA FC vs ARIS THESSALONIKI @@ Both team to score, odds 1.95

Panathinaikos vs Panionios

The Greek Super League is a tough ask this weekend with a few matches that aren't offering great value. I'm going to back one of the big guns to win their game convincingly as I cover Panathinaikos versus Panionios in a 5:30pm GMT kick-off on Sunday evening from the Olympic Stadium. Can the home side break into the Championship round spots against the team that's propping up the Greek Super League table?

Panathinaikos will feel more needs to be done this season to improve on last season's 8th placed finish. Giorgos Donis has led his team to 7th in the table so far but they are only 1 point outside the Championship round places and just 3 points behind 4th placed Aris. It shows the tiny margin for error in the top flight of Greek football when you consider they are also just 1 point ahead of 11th place. The third worst home record in the league doesn't make for great reading and failure to score in their last 3 matches adds concern but they're up against the worst team in the league here.

Panionios are a team that look set to be in a relegation fight until the bitter end. Head coach Nikki Papavasilou's men are rock bottom of the table and 2 points behind their closest rivals. It's then a further 9 points to the next team that they can catch. It feels like the damage has already been done with only 6 points earned in 17 league matches. That includes just 1 win achieved from their 8 away league games.

OK, so Panathinaikos could take a while to get going in this one. Their form isn't outstanding right now but this is the ideal game to get back to winning ways. The main issue is their lack of goals scored. They come up against a Panionios defence that has 21 goals in 8 away league games so there's a great chance to end that barren spell. I'm going to take a punt on a solid home win.

Panathinaikos -1 @ 2.20 with Paddy Power

Panathinaikos HT/FT @ 2.20 with Coral

@betcatalog, @THEODORE-007, @Magic0024, @Rey86, and @Icongene.

Great showdown, with a strong motivation for both teams. PAOK will be more concentrated after its defeat after some time, with no room for scoring losses. The AEK will try, with its defense, to hit counterattacks to get Tuba's result. Italian Carrera is defense based, so I expect a close game with few goals to have a major chance
PAOK THESSALONIKI vs AEK ATHENS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.80

Very interesting battle in Lamia. The home team is in good shape and losing with difficulty. Olympiacos is having a difficult time at home and will not have an easy task today. The defenses will have the first floor today, after all, both teams are scoring low, with many under 2.5
LAMIA vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.72

Because of the repeat at the OAKA, the two teams should not risk, they will have a second chance in a few days. Asteras Tripolis, improved in recent games and will not be an easy opponent, will fight with all his might. AEK will try to get results in Tripoli and get the qualification at its headquarters. The defenses will take the lead, and so few goals will matter
ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs AEK ATHENS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.72