PDC World Championship

Fader

Not a whole lot for me this afternoon. I have interest already in the Bunting and Aspinall match and so I'll just stick to an accy. In the evening I have Noppert for the quarter so I'll leave them too but I am going to take a little punt on Keegan Brown to beat Van Gerwen. I said it before, Van Gewen isn't 100% unbeatable for these type of formats and he showed it by struggling against Klaasen. Brown beat Van Gerwen in the last 2 head-2-heads and both were this year.  Van Gerwen will have abit of pressure there just like Brown will have. Mad price on Brown getting one set in my opinion, but I could be wrong.

2pts K.Brown to beat Van Gerwen 9/1 888sport
1pt accy - Bunting, Labanauskas, Aspinall & Noppert 10/1 betvictor
0.5pt accy - as above + brown 110/1 betvictor

5 minutes ago, bookiebasher said:

Hes just making sure your all paying attention LOL.. Fader is on fire in this tournament...

I always get mixed up with these two guys haha what a donut hey u never know he may beat mvg and I’ll be a genius 

Ofcourse the last leg of the accy loses. Goes without saying. One of my quarter bets loses to none other than Kim Huybrechts. About as bad as losing to Ronald McDonald. 

[ PDC World Championships ]
bets = 10/14 matchplay. 2/8 accys. 0/2 outrights
bank = 
+44.5pts

4 hours ago, Jedwilk said:

Fader - if you don't mind me asking where do you obtain all your stats from i.e players averages in last 5 WC matches, prior year averages and head to head records? is there a software i can download?

Welcome to PL mate. The averages are on the WIKI page of the tournament. The rest is manual work, I'm afraid.

The last day of Darts until Friday unfortunately. 6 matches today and jumping straight into it. First up, I'm going to take on Adrian Lewis. I still don't think that Lewis looks right. He really laboured to that win over an out-of-form Reyes and scored a 90.46 average. Webster meanwhile, won 3-0 with a 91.28 average. Lewis has had a good h2h over Webster through the years but that was when it was the "Old lewis" of which we haven't seen in years. Webster won the last match between the two.

I'm also taking on Gary Anderson. We still don't know what state his game is in as he had it so easy against Dolan. Searle was awful against King but excellent against West (ofcourse because i bet on West) if he turns up against Gary he can beat him. Finally, I think Wright beats Asada with ease. I'll take the -2.5 handicap on this one as I do not see Asada getting 2 sets.

5.5pts P.Wright (-2.5 sets) to beat S.Asada 8/11 paddypower
4pts D.Webster to beat A.Lewis 6/4 bet365
2.5pts R.Searle to beat G.Anderson 23/10 paddypower
1pt accy - Humphries, Webster & Woodhouse 10/1 betfair
0.5pts - 3 above + Searle and Wright(-2.5 sets) 55/1 bet365

57 minutes ago, notanotherdonkey said:

Keep the faith as shit happens at times.I have just had a little treble on the 3 favourites to win tonight but no account bet.Good Luck

Yeah, win some and you lose some just harder to take when they get so close. 

i think Wright wins easy tonight. Chisnall wins narrowly and I don’t know about Anderson. If Searle turns up it will be close. 

Alot of 50/50 type matches today. King/Whitlock. Gurney/Durrant. I'm going to go with Whitlock in the first but I'm basing that on Kings last performance. He got the win, but was very poor. I'll leave the Gurney Vs Durrant match alone as I have Durrant on an outright but that really is a 50/50 match. I think Dobey takes on Sherrock. She's had a wonderful tournament but Dobey -2.5 is very tempting.

in the evening, I think Henderson gets a set or two and it would not suprise me if Bunting did too. I have Bunting to win the quarter. Ill add Aspinall in the accy as i do have him on the outright.

5pts S.Whitlock to beat M.King 4/5 bet365
1pt accy - Whitlock, Dobey -2.5, Bunting +3.5, Aspinall 12/1 coral 

20 minutes ago, bookiebasher said:

Nice hit on Whitlock mate.. I decided to go with Sherrock over 3.5 x 180,s and he got 8 i believe, great effort by her as well and had she had won the 5th set i think she would,ve gone all the way.. bless her  

I'll be interested to see the odds on her winning the women's tournament and her to have the most 180s. She did so well.

bets = 11/18 matchplay. 2/11 accys. 0/2 outrights
bank = 
+34pts

I'm going to try a treble for this evening. Over 5.5 sets in the Price Vs Henderson match and the same bet in the Aspinall Vs Anderson match goes without saying. I expect Henderson to get a few sets. Final bet is Bunting to get a decent amount of 180s as he is really doing well in the red bit recently.

1pt treble - Over 5.5 sets (Henderson Vs Price & Anderson Vs Aspinall) and Bunting over 5.5 180s 7/1 paddypower

I'm finding it hard to split Beaton and Labanaskus so I will just add my pick in the accy. I think Huybrechts is overpriced against Humphries. I will take Kim for that match although it's probably going to be another close one. I think I will take on Lewis again. Twice now he's been 2-0 down and if Van Der Bergh can keep his scoring up then he should get too far ahead.

4pts K.Huybrechts to beat L.Humphries 6/4 bet365
5pts G.Price (-2.5 sets) to beat S.Whitlock 4/5 william hill
1pt Labanaskus, K.Huybrechts and Van Der Bergh 9/1 betfair
0.5pts 3 above plus Durrant, Price -2.5 sets and over 5.5 sets (wright vs de zwaan) 45/1 william hill

poor day yesterday Down to the business end now. I think Durrant has every chance today. Both averages and doubling % are identical. Wright and MVG both look a solid bet but odds not really worth it. As I already have Durrant there is no point me betting on him. The final 8 today contains 3 of the outrights.

Just an accy for me today

1pt accy - Aspinall (-1.5 sets), Humphries (Most 180s) vs Wright, durrant - 12/1 coral

We have our Semi-finals sorted then. Tomorrows matches :

Peter Wright Vs Gerwyn Price (7.15pm)
MVG Vs Nathan Aspinall (9pm)

I have one in each and so no bet for me now until the final. In an ideal world, it's Wright Vs Aspinall. That would be lovely. 

bets = 11/20 matchplay. 2/15 accys. 0/4 outrights
bank = 
+17.50pts