Fader

PDC World Championship

Lots of bottling today. Joyce darts to win and 2-0 up in the final set. Meulenkamp darts to win and 2-0 up in final set. Van Der Voort about 30 darts to win set 1 and bottles it. Completely outscores the awful Chisnall and loses 3-1. Sometimes just can't help people with the nerve of a knat.

[ PDC World Championships ]
bets = 8/10 matchplay. 0/4 accys. 0/1 outrights
bank = 
+26.5pts

ooh, Price got abit lucky last night. None of the top dogs have really come out flying yet. Another full day of darts today, which is comforting in this awful bloody weather. Darren Webster gets the matches underway against Yuki Yamada. Webster in his last 5 years here has an average of 91.14 and that is including his 85 last year in a round 1 exit to Van Der Voort. In general, he gets 90s scores. He faces Yamada who managed 85 in beating a very awful Meikle.

Next up I'm taking Clayton to beat Dekker (-1.5) Dekker managed just an 84 average when falling over the line against Joyce. The 16th seed Clayton should be able to win this one no worse off than 3-1. Into the evening and I'll take my outright tip Asp to beat Baggish 3-0. Baggish managed just 84.94 against Boulton and you'd expect Aspinall to want to impress tonight.

I'll take Hopp to beat Van Der Pas next. Van Der Pas still doesn't look right and should not be here really. How he managed to win that match against Clemens I don't know. I think Hopp beats him tonight.

6.5pts D.Webster (-1.5 sets) to beat Y.Yamada 8/13 betfred
4pts J.Clayton (-1.5 sets) to beat J.Dekker evens blacktype
4pts N.Aspinall to beat D.Baggish 3-0 11/8 betfair
1pt accy - Webster (-1.5 sets) Clayton (-1.5) King, Evans 7/1 blacktype
0.5pt accy - all of the above + Hopp and Kurz 32/1 blacktype

Had an afternoon off today as I had boxing in the morning. I've gone for Brown, Whitlock, West and Lewis in a boosted accy but my main bet today will be Payne to beat Van Der Bergh. I really like Payne and although i think it will be close, I was impressed in round 1

5pts J.Payne to beat Van Der Bergh 6/5 betfair
1.5pts accy -  West, Payne, Sherrock (+2.5 sets) 8/1 betfair 

Not a whole lot for me this afternoon. I have interest already in the Bunting and Aspinall match and so I'll just stick to an accy. In the evening I have Noppert for the quarter so I'll leave them too but I am going to take a little punt on Keegan Brown to beat Van Gerwen. I said it before, Van Gewen isn't 100% unbeatable for these type of formats and he showed it by struggling against Klaasen. Brown beat Van Gerwen in the last 2 head-2-heads and both were this year.  Van Gerwen will have abit of pressure there just like Brown will have. Mad price on Brown getting one set in my opinion, but I could be wrong.

2pts K.Brown to beat Van Gerwen 9/1 888sport
1pt accy - Bunting, Labanauskas, Aspinall & Noppert 10/1 betvictor
0.5pt accy - as above + brown 110/1 betvictor

5 minutes ago, bookiebasher said:

Hes just making sure your all paying attention LOL.. Fader is on fire in this tournament...

I always get mixed up with these two guys haha what a donut hey u never know he may beat mvg and I’ll be a genius 

Ofcourse the last leg of the accy loses. Goes without saying. One of my quarter bets loses to none other than Kim Huybrechts. About as bad as losing to Ronald McDonald. 

[ PDC World Championships ]
bets = 10/14 matchplay. 2/8 accys. 0/2 outrights
bank = 
+44.5pts

Fader - if you don't mind me asking where do you obtain all your stats from i.e players averages in last 5 WC matches, prior year averages and head to head records? is there a software i can download?

4 hours ago, Jedwilk said:

Fader - if you don't mind me asking where do you obtain all your stats from i.e players averages in last 5 WC matches, prior year averages and head to head records? is there a software i can download?

Welcome to PL mate. The averages are on the WIKI page of the tournament. The rest is manual work, I'm afraid.

The last day of Darts until Friday unfortunately. 6 matches today and jumping straight into it. First up, I'm going to take on Adrian Lewis. I still don't think that Lewis looks right. He really laboured to that win over an out-of-form Reyes and scored a 90.46 average. Webster meanwhile, won 3-0 with a 91.28 average. Lewis has had a good h2h over Webster through the years but that was when it was the "Old lewis" of which we haven't seen in years. Webster won the last match between the two.

I'm also taking on Gary Anderson. We still don't know what state his game is in as he had it so easy against Dolan. Searle was awful against King but excellent against West (ofcourse because i bet on West) if he turns up against Gary he can beat him. Finally, I think Wright beats Asada with ease. I'll take the -2.5 handicap on this one as I do not see Asada getting 2 sets.

5.5pts P.Wright (-2.5 sets) to beat S.Asada 8/11 paddypower
4pts D.Webster to beat A.Lewis 6/4 bet365
2.5pts R.Searle to beat G.Anderson 23/10 paddypower
1pt accy - Humphries, Webster & Woodhouse 10/1 betfair
0.5pts - 3 above + Searle and Wright(-2.5 sets) 55/1 bet365

57 minutes ago, notanotherdonkey said:

Keep the faith as shit happens at times.I have just had a little treble on the 3 favourites to win tonight but no account bet.Good Luck

Yeah, win some and you lose some just harder to take when they get so close. 

i think Wright wins easy tonight. Chisnall wins narrowly and I don’t know about Anderson. If Searle turns up it will be close.