** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Premier League Predictions > Oct 19th - 21st

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Sheff Utd’s last 4 games in Premier League.
Sheff Utd have lost their last 3 home matches in Premier League.
Arsenal are undefeated in 90% of their last 10 matches in Premier League.
Sheff Utd have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 home matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 22 Football Betting Streaks for 21.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-21-10-2019-16163

This is the first game between the two clubs since 2008. I expect an interesting match but with a low score. Sheffield United have failed to score in their last two Premier League matches. Most of her (6) league matches have ended with Under 2.5 goals. Knowing that Arsenal are struggling away from home, which is not equally possible, I expect no more than two goals in this match
SHEFFIELD UNITED vs ARSENAL FC @@ +2.50 Under, odds 2.10

Sheffield United vs Arsenal

The Premier League action continues into Monday this week with top flight new boys Sheffield United entertaining an enigmatic Arsenal in an 8pm BST kick-off at Bramall Lane. The home side will be hoping to put a bit of breathing space between themselves and the relegation spots where as the visitors are looking to move back into the sought-after top four.

Sheffield United have done themselves proud so far this season. Chris Wilder's men have been courageous in their efforts that has seen them lie in 15th place with 9 points from their 8 league games. The fact they've lost as few games as Tottenham, West Ham, and Bournemouth this season shows they simply need to start turning draws into wins so they can start flying up that league table. John Fleck, Oliver McBurnie, and David McGoldrick all face late fitness tests. The Blades might well have a cracking away record this season but they've lost their last three home league games.

Arsenal are a side that offer as many questions as they do answers every week. Just when we think Unai Emery has got this team clicking they mess up. Then when we start writing them off they begin to look inspirational. The Gunners are currently in 5th place with just 1 defeat to their name this season. The issue has been the amount of draws that are holding them back from being genuine title contenders. There is hope that Alexandre Lacazette might be involved. It's now three away games without a win for Arsenal this season. The club has also only managed to keep 2 clean sheets in 23 away league matches under Emery.

The head-to-head record heavily favours Arsenal. The London side have lost just 3 of their previous 26 encounters with United in all competitions. That said, the Blades are undefeated against the Gunners in their past four home league games. That's a record that stretches back to April 1991. Unfortunately, I think Arsenal will have too much for United here. I can see a 2-0 or 2-1 win for the visitors here. I expect United to be resolute but Arsenal just need to be patient.

Arsenal to Win @ 1.95 with Betfred

Draw HT/ Arsenal FT @ 5.40 with BetVictor