** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing statistics

Hi guys

The Adrian Massey site seems to be down, so does anyone know of a similar site where you can find the detailed racing statisics of jockey and trainer by track.  I've tried horseracebase on a trial basis, but its not really what I'm looking for as it seems to be aimed more at testing a sysytem that you already have and i prefer to work with jockey, trainer and horse track statistics.  I know that adrian massey was a free site but paying for the right site is not a stumbling block

I thought the Racng Post had breakdowns of trainer and jockey form by track but I had a look last night and couldn't find it

I have ended my subscription so just use the 'free site' now ......... maybe the trainer & jockey stats are restricted to Members

you can find a listing by course on the ATR site ......... click on a trainer or jockey name on the racecard ....... then you can use various filters to 'sort' their stats ...... one of which is 'Course'

ps I thought the Massey site had closed down years ago or at least has ceased to be updated

12 hours ago, Jediknight said:

Hi guys

The Adrian Massey site seems to be down, so does anyone know of a similar site where you can find the detailed racing statisics of jockey and trainer by track.  I've tried horseracebase on a trial basis, but its not really what I'm looking for as it seems to be aimed more at testing a sysytem that you already have and i prefer to work with jockey, trainer and horse track statistics.  I know that adrian massey was a free site but paying for the right site is not a stumbling block

Hi Jedi

Is this any good too you,

basically its the same stats as you get in the RP but a freebie :ok

Capture.JPG.288804f7167bd688bd87e69eabe626c0.JPG

21 hours ago, Jediknight said:

Hi guys

Ive used HRB mate, if you click on Daily Racecards (in Daily Tools) and then the meeting name you can access the detailed stats for the track.

Today at Carlisle for example

Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 18.37.11.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 18.37.24.png