** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

End of the Hunter Chase season

So that is it for the season. The incredible strike-rate that I had until about mid April was never going to be kept up and from when I last updated the total on April 14th there was only a very small profit although I must admit I thought it was going to be a loss so I was pleasantly surprised by that fact. The final totals are below and again they are only rough because I know people will have got different prices and some might have BOG and some might not although admittedly BOG isn't something that needs to come into play that often. As I said at the beginning of the season my Hunter Chase stuff is not just about the tips it is about educating people and trying to enhance interest in a part of the sport that a lot know very little about. I also write the previews so people can use what I say as they see fit and I know people have won money by doing different bets to what I have put up based on what I have said.

It has been a really enjoyable season and that 3 month spell at the start of the season was something I have never experienced before as almost everything I put up won and when I was in Australia I didn't have a losing race. As good as Hazel Hill was at Cheltenham my performance of the season has to be Risk A Fine's win at Stratford back in April. The way he broke Arthur's Secrets heart and then ended up putting Master Baker under so much pressure he bled was some achievement given how good those two horses are. Friday's performance wasn't far behind either. Obviously Road To Rome's 4 timer deserves a mention and his win in the Walrus at Haydock was a sight to behold. It was also great to see Caid Du Berlais bounce back from his Cheltenham effort to win at Punchestown for the 2nd year running when nothing could get anywhere near him.

So thank you everyone who has read, shared or liked my previews this season and I am pleased to say that my previews will be on Punters Lounge again in 2020. I will be popping up before then though as I am sure horses that have been running in points and Hunter Chases this season will be running under rules over the summer and there have been plenty of winners over the years so keep an eye out for those.

2019 stats

Total Stakes 204pts

Total Returns 278.09pts

Total profit 74.09pts