** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

100 Value Bets

8 wins from 8 bets since the last update for a profit of 82 points.

39 winners from the last 85 bets (45.88%). 1590 points returns 1602 for a profit of 12 points with an ROI of 0.75%

Overall total for the thread now looks like this.

364 winners from 985 bets (36.95%). 17304.5 points returns 17246.63 for a loss of 57.87 points with an ROI of -0.33%

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2023 at 12:10 PM, harry_rag said:

Time to get this thread to 1000 bets (28 to go) and wrap it up. Any bet that strikes me as clear value (including some of these type of super boost) barring existing system bets.

4 bets to go now and, after a nice 5/1 winner, the thread is only 2.87 points in arrears. You can bet your life there'll be some tactical choices to get this one over the line. :lol

It's been a bit meandering in terms of what I've bet on over time but it would be nice to put the lid on it with a profit, however tiny. I'm pretty sure the final 100 will be profitable so it will be 8-2 in terms of profitable centuries. Unfortunately the 2 losing ones cost me just over 600 points in total!

• 2 weeks later...

11 wins from the final 15 bets for a profit of 75 points. Mostly small bets on even money "Epic" boosts but a nice 5/1 winner on a cricket boost and a big bet at 1/2 on any pool runner up making the Rugby WC semis did the heavy lifting.

50 winners from the last 100 bets (50%). 1770 points returns 1857 for a profit of 87 points with an ROI of 4.92%

Overall total for the thread now looks like this.

375 winners from 1000 bets (37.5%). 17484.5 points returns 17501.63 for a profit of 17.13 points with an ROI of 0.1%

Table below shows returns for each of the 10 x 100 bets. Might take a look at the 2 losing 100s to see how I shipped so much money (my achilles heel of Rugby League tryscorers would be my first guess). There was also a phase of betting on 4-6 cards that I eventually gave up on when it looked like break even at best. As there's no real focus to what I bet on in this thread hitting the 1000 mark just about in front is a good place to draw the line. The first and anytime goalscorer threads more than adequately pick up the value betting baton from here on in.

image.png