Naps - Sunday 28th April

7 minutes ago, BillyHills said:

Welcome to PL mate:ok

Thanks. Very new to Horse Racing hence the reason i found myself here.Have been enjoying all of you guys Tips and knowledge especially PercyP, you're all round knowledge is amazing and i look forward to reading your post every day! Anyway looked like fun so nice to be involved.

Salisbury 5.10 Zofelle - 16/1 bet365 e/w thanks 

Zofelle - Hugo Palmer yard the 3yo only had the three runs where she's been a winner at 7f on good to firm ground as a 2yo but was unsuccessful in next race before having a break of 146 days to reappear this season in first race as 3yo at Newcastle AW 7f when 2nd beaten 1/2 length by Coastline , She's had another 37 day break with yard bring her back to turf and back to (6f 213y) although they say 7f all three races so far where over 7f with Richard Kingscote taking the ride , he's also the 4th different jockey

9 hours ago, LeMale said:

Thanks. Very new to Horse Racing hence the reason i found myself here.Have been enjoying all of you guys Tips and knowledge especially PercyP, you're all round knowledge is amazing and i look forward to reading your post every day! Anyway looked like fun so nice to be involved.

Dont forget there is more in the Racing Section and we start the Punchestown Comp on Tuesday

@LeMale

https://forum.punterslounge.com/forum/126-at-the-races/