** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Non-League Predictions > March 12th

Darran

Just failed to make a profit on Saturday but hopefully that can change on Tuesday night where I have 6 bets. This will be fairly brief as rather busy this week.

Aldershot v Leyton Orient and Eastleigh v Maidstone

I know Orient were held to a draw against Aldershot in the reverse fixture and they put in a good performance at Barrow on Saturday when being unfortunate to lose, but Orient really need to pick up 3 points in games like this if they are going to win the league and they should be too good for them. Eastleigh bounced straight back from losing to Halifax by beating Chesterfield 3-2 in an exciting game. Maidstone finally won another game of football by beating Havant, but this is a much tougher test and I can't see them getting anything. The double pays 2.19/1 with Marathon.

Barnet v Halifax

Barnet might have got something at Gateshead on Saturday had they not gone down to 10 men as they were a goal up at the time and ended up losing 2-1. Fact is it is 1 win in 9 now and they really need to be careful. I put up Halifax on Saturday and the game was called off so I won't repeat their stats, but given they beat Barnet 3-0 last week it is hard to understand why they are 14/5 (BetVictor) to beat them again here especially given they didn't play on Saturday.

Bromley v Chesterfield

Bromley have lost their last 3 although they only lost to a late penalty at Harrogate last week. They were poor on Saturday though as they lost 3-0 to Dagenham who had hardly been in great form of late. As mentioned above Chesterfield more than played their part in the 3-2 defeat to Eastleigh and that was only their 3rd defeat in their last 10 games with the other two coming against Harrogate and Wrexham. They are better than their current league position suggests and they certainly shouldn't be as big for this as they are (13/5 with Marathon)

Ebbsfleet v Maidenhead

Ebbsfleet were Halifax's opponents on Saturday so they haven't played either, but I still think Maidenhead offer value here at 19/5 with Marathon. They deserved their win over Sutton on Saturday especially as they only had 10 men for part of the game (Sutton also had a man sent off towards the end) and they are playing really solid as a squad as at the moment. 

Oxford City v Woking

God knows how Oxford conceded 5 goals to Hampton on Saturday given Hampton had only scored 4 goals in their previous 9 games. That makes it just 1 win and 1 draw in their last 10 games and they now face title chasing Woking. It is hard to understand why Woking are odds against (11/10 with Marathon) to win this as they should be odds on.

St Albans v Weston-Super-Mare

Weston produced a hell of a performance to beat Torquay a couple of weeks ago, but they then lost 5-0 to Wealdstone and could only play out a drab 0-0 draw with fellow bottom 3 side Hungerford. St Albans' home form is superb as they have only lost 1 of their last 10 home games and that was 7 games ago. They beat Dulwich on Saturday in a tough game and I think they will be too strong for the bottom side here. 143/100 with Marathon looks a big price.

Leyton Orient/Eastleigh 1pt double @ 2.19/1 with Marathon

Halifax 1pt @ 14/5 with BetVictor

Chesterfield 1pt @ 13/5 with Marathon

Maidenhead 1pt @ 19/5 with Marathon

Woking 2.5pts @ 11/10 with Marathon

St Albans 2pts @ 143/100 with Marathon