Valiant Thor

EW SINGLES

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Valiant Thor said:

Saturdays selection

3.05 Chelt BRAIN POWER 1pt ew  @ 7/1 PP 1/5 odds 3 places

BRAIN POWER wins :cigar

Returns 10.40

Totals

Runners 21

wins 6

placed 6

Staked 42pts

returned 75.65pts

P/L 33.65 pts

Edited by Valiant Thor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sundays selection

2.25 Carlisle ASPEN COLORADO 1pt ew @ 10/3 Hills 1/5 odds 3 places

SHOULD BE A VOID SELECTION ONLY 7 RUNNERS

ASPEN COLORADO was put up the day before when there were 9 runners , unfortunately I have no control over withdrawn horses once the selection has been made, therefore selection stands.

Selection is now 2 places 1/4 odds :hope

Edited by Valiant Thor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Valiant Thor said:

Sundays selection

2.25 Carlisle ASPEN COLORADO 1pt ew @ 10/3 Hills 1/5 odds 3 places

SHOULD BE A VOID SELECTION ONLY 7 RUNNERS

ASPEN COLORADO was put up the day before when there were 9 runners , unfortunately I have no control over withdrawn horses once the selection has been made, therefore selection stands.

Selection is now 2 places 1/4 odds :hope

Unplaced :\

Totals

Runners 22

wins 6

placed 6

Staked 44pts

returned 75.65pts

P/L 31.65 pts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Valiant Thor said:

saturdays selection

3.35 Ascot LISP 1pt ew @ 11/1 Hills 7 places @ 1/5 odds :hope

I was that confident  Lisp would win I put it up as my nap of the day to win only , tried hard but it was not to be :\

LISP placed 2nd

Returns 3.20

Totals

Runners 24

wins 6

placed 7

Staked 48pts

returned 78.85 pts

P/L 30.85 pts

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/23/2018 at 8:13 PM, Valiant Thor said:

Wed 26 selection

3.05 Kempton NATIVE RIVER 1pt ew @ 13/2 B365 1/5 odds 3 places

NATIVE RIVER placed 3rd

Returns 2.30

Totals

Runners 25

wins 6

placed 8

Staked 50pts

returned 81.15 pts

P/L 31.15 pts

 

Edited by Valiant Thor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fridays selection

1.55 Leicester COPPER WEST 1pt ew @ 5/1 PP 1/5 odds 3 places (price wont last long most books 3/1 or 11/4 as I post)

<a href=PP.PNG.63d706d3b07490214c049a73b0747d77.PNG" />

 

Edited by Valiant Thor
screenshot not showing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, big punt said:

thank you for these valiant thor and so far they look good although only over a short time, 

Also Nov & Dec are notorious for being the worst months for making a profit so 29.15pts is nothing to be sniffed at ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Valiant Thor said:

Also Nov & Dec are notorious for being the worst months for making a profit so 29.15pts is nothing to be sniffed at ;)

i agree there although the weather as yet to really get bad, well not in the midlands anyway so it could be jan-feb where the months could be affected by weather and goings changing from 1st - last race quite alot. but good job posting these i myself will be following this thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2018 at 6:58 PM, Valiant Thor said:

Fridays selection

1.55 Leicester COPPER WEST 1pt ew @ 5/1 PP 1/5 odds 3 places (price wont last long most books 3/1 or 11/4 as I post)

Never in doubt :unsure

COPPER WEST won

Returns 8.00

Totals

Runners 27

wins 7

placed 8

Staked 54pts

returned 89.15 pts

P/L 35.15 pts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.