Racing chat -friday 7th sept

4.55 as

Boy in the bar    313 

Firmdecisions    311

These two are a little clear of rest so at 7/1 I'll back top rated now and wait for all prices on firmdecision as he's outsider and someone night beat the 14/1 currently on offer 

Boy in bar  10pts ew 7/1 b365

Firmdecisions ...pending 

Firmdecisions 10pts ew 16/1 pp

Edited by richard-westwood

615 Kempton

Damon Runyon 9/4 B365

Finished fourth over 7f at Newmarket on his introduction just under a month ago.  Will appreciate this longer trip and should be there or there abouts....MAJOR CHANCE!!! :)

315 Ascot

Sextant 1/2 B365

On form theres not much between W Haggas's Alexana and Sea the stars colt Sextant but Sextant is progressive and should have improved .  Expect short prices....potential BIG PLAYER! :D

@BillyHills nice work mate I got Imperial Legend in a double with Damon Runyon on 10/1 

Edited by aid
added descriptions

Ascot 2.40    What A Welcome    7-2

Ascot 4.5  5    Field Of Vision    20-1

Haydock 3.35    Jabberockie    13-2    

Haydock 4.10    Big Storm Coming    8-1

Kempton 5.45    Maypole    11-2

Musselburgh 6.30    Jacob Black    9-2

Musselburgh 7.30    Imperial Legend    9-4       

5.15 Haydock

Charlie D - 14/1

One that catches the eye for a number of reasons at the foot of the handicap is Charlie D for the Dascombe/Kingscote team. Up in trip on handicap debut and should improve for the extra distance. Haydock is local to me and we've had plenty of rain over the last couple of days as well as this morning and the official ground currently is soft. Charlie D is yet to experience soft ground on the racecourse but was tailed off on debut on good to firm ground. Since then was a surprise 100/1 winner on the AW and then a decent 3rd behind the progressive Godolphin colt Volcanic Sky. It's well known that Tom Dascombe and Richard Kingscote have an outstanding record round Haydock (Dascombe 61 winners from 353 runners, Kingscote 67 winners from 352 rides) over the last 5 years. There doesn't look to be much pace in the race with Charlie D really the only confirmed front runner, with Kingscote's record at this track i'm hoping he can take the initiative and steal the race from the front.

17 hours ago, YSM said:

Ascot 2.40    What A Welcome    7-2

Ascot 4.5  5    Field Of Vision    20-1

Haydock 3.35    Jabberockie    13-2    

Haydock 4.10    Big Storm Coming    8-1

Kempton 5.45    Maypole    11-2

Musselburgh 6.30    Jacob Black    9-2

Musselburgh 7.30    Imperial Legend    9-4       

2 winners 1 second a good profit just on the 2 winners. I was with you early on what a welcome!  What s gr8 price for what I thought would win easy.