Racing Chat - Monday Sept 3

455 Windsor

Dirty Rascal 5/4 PP

Has finished second on all four starts so far so proving a little frustrating. Cant really argue with the form and its been a case of bumping into one or two decent sorts. Looks to have found a good opportunity here with only a couple of unknowns in the line up. The Haggas runner looks the main threat but experience should make the difference and with a mark of 85 ought to be winning a race like this.

7 hours ago, EviL ZippY said:

I like Stormy Belle :) 

Yes I took a closer look at his last race just  ......winner was rated 93.....2nd adjusted was 91......4th was rated 86 adjusted ....stormy belle was 3rd ...giving prelim rating 87.....races here off 78 ....????.....in theory the horse is thrown in and shoukd win easily .....lets see what happens 

Oh ...and the horse that finished 4th behind him ....khattiman..finished 2nd in Irish Cambridgeshire Saturday franking the form big-time 

Edited by richard-westwood

4 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

510 rosc

Piper bomb  266

All the mollies 263

These two are clear of rest but piper is drawn low so has a big advantage and mollies wide .....I'll back both but just win on wide horse

Piper bomb 5pts ew 6/1 lads

All the mollies 5pt win 9/2 bet365

Was on Piper Bomb, looked the winner all over, you just cant beat those flippin O'Brien brothers:\