Non-League Predictions > April 3rd-5th

Darran

Will write up more when I get the chance but Tiverton have to be backed to beat Biggleswade on Wednesday night. Biggleswade don’t have a goalkeeper able to play and will have to play an outfield player on goal as they did when drawing 1-1 with bottom side gosport on Friday. Skybet were going 13/8 on the -1 handicap although that may have gone. I also suggest if you can going to a betting shop and use one of the sports betting terminals I know the game is on ones in ladbrokes and betfred. The -2 handicap is available on them and was 16/5 when I put my bet on. Stick 4pts on -1 and 1pt on the -2. Also consider the ht/ft and some big correct scores. Will tidy this up when I get chance but wanted to flag it up asap

The game has an inspection to pass in the morning so fingers crossed it does. The game has been taken off the betting shop terminals so don't  bother looking anymore.

I was aware of the lack of a Biggleswade keeper before the Gosport game, but because they were playing a truly awful side I didn't think it would matter, but it clearly did. They are also lacking bodies in general as they only had 3 subs so a long journey to Devon on a Wednesday night might well mean they can't fill the bench again. Tiverton are still going for the play-offs so will want to make sure of picking up 3 points and they should be up to testing the keeper plenty as well.

Darran,

I find triple for the weekend

Chester -Tranmere 2

Eastleigh -Wrexham 2

Aldershot -Maidenhead 1.

Chester relegated, Tranmere fighting for playoffs,

Eastleigh and Maidenhead nothing for play and Wrexham and Aldershot also fightting for playoffs.

What is your opinion? 

Edited by Teodore

19 hours ago, Darran said:

Couldn’t possibly back Aldershot at the moment as they are in dreadful form. Wrexham draw for fun which is always a concern. Would be amazed if Tranmere don’t win though.

What are your thoughts on Shots inconsistency @Darran? Are there reasons for it like absences or young group of players?

Fancy Hednesford to beat Buxton . Buxton played tuesday night and were winning 2 0 with 20 mins to go and lost to Matlock. Think there might be a bit of fatigue setting in .     Also fancy Altrincham   they play Shawlane tommorrow but i would have thought that would have pass a pitch inspection. Shawlane are on awful run losing 5 of there last 6 games they have only beaten Sutton Coldfield who are bottom of the league .

Would be amazed if the Shaw Lane game was on as they tweeted they were getting more heavy rain in the area and the host club at their ground were meant to play tonight and it was called off. It is getting hard to see how the clubs are going to fit all the games in. It is hard enough trying to keep up when games are for wanting to place a bet.

2 hours ago, Johnmccain said:

Stalybridge seem to have been in fabulous form, away at a Mickleover team who aren't pulling up any trees. Stalybridge also haven't played in over a week, where they lost to a really in-form Grantham. Looks decent value to take a punt on Stalybridge for me. Spanish Will Hill gives me 2.8

Stalybridge played Tuesday  and drew 2 2 with Ashton

2 minutes ago, lee.bee said:

Stalybridge played Tuesday  and drew 2 2 with Ashton

Thanks for that info. That certainly makes a difference... I'm happy to take the bet on but perhaps with a little less stake. 2 - 2 with Ashton certainly isn't a terrible result, but Ashton have also recently drawn with Mickleover 1 - 1. I'm not particularly bothered about the potential home advantage. Mickleover have played at home once in the last 7 matches. I think it's a gamble but I think Stalybridge should be slight favourites with current form.