*****PL Meet Up & Poker Champs 2018 - 9th June - Birmingham!*****

avongirl

PL Poker Champs 2018  

18 members have voted

1. 1. PL Poker Champs 2018

• Yes I'm coming to play Both Tourneys
    • Yes I'm coming to play NLHE only

11 minutes ago, Kevathallam said:

I'm wondering if someone can help , I've been scouring the internet ebay Amazon etc looking for a foriegn phrase book , ive found French, Spanish ,German even Russian and Chinese but can I fcuk find one for Brum

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/birmingham-black-country-accent-phrases-6477059  :ok 

I think we're looking at a 2.00 start for PLO and after a bit of a break between them, around 6-7.00 for main.  Depends on structure, for which we'll be guided by Rich.

In view of numbers, to make the trip worthwhile I think £50 (+£5) for main.

How's £35 (+£5) for PLO, or would £25 be better?

21 minutes ago, Kevathallam said:

what does the NLHE start and whats the buyin please

Ok, post 1 updated with all the info. :ok 

Basically, PLO is £25 + fee, starts at 2pm, will finish at 6pm. 1 hour break. NLH is £50 + fee, starts at 7pm, scheduled to finish at midnight.

Everyone that plays on the night gets PL branded mugs for free, and winner of each tourney gets a trophy. :ok 

Next year, it will be NLH only. ;) 

I've had no end of car trouble in recent months and so despite 2 separate mechanics saying the car is fine and several test drives, I'm also hoping to set off early too just in case. Have plans B, C & D in place, but bear with me if late. 

Can't wait to meet up with the felt family once again :cheers

2 hours ago, Bart(UK) said:

I've had no end of car trouble in recent months and so despite 2 separate mechanics saying the car is fine and several test drives, I'm also hoping to set off early too just in case. Have plans B, C & D in place, but bear with me if late. 

Can't wait to meet up with the felt family once again :cheers

Heading down about 7pm tonight. :ok 

As mentioned on the other thread - I’m running about 1-2 hours behind schedule back from Snowdonia but will be drinking with you ASAP.

I’ll warn you all that I currently resemble a tomato in both shape and colour, having sweated out most of my friend’s sun cream after 20 minutes climbing Snowdon.

Please do not try to eat me. I do not taste like a tomato.

second that with regards to Staff, they were awesome, even Dolph, such a character.

Thanks to Staffy and Helen for organising, Paul for his usual hospitality, and to all for making my son Connor very welcome, he had an awesome time and wants to do it again, well done Staffy on the PLO win, taking down the Main Event made up for the early exit for me, til next time, run good 

Al