Naps : Monday March 5th

220 Southwell 

Mondo Cane 9/4 bfred

This is a poor race but at least we have jump racing back. I wont get too carried away but I do quite fancy Mondo Cane to come back to winning ways. He is consistent at least and last time showed he was nearing top form with a gutsy second at Leicester. A bit harsh to raise him 2lbs and leave Skippin On alone who was a short head behind but there you have it. Good Man Hughie is fancied but will need to show a personal best to win this I feel.

Beepeecee 18:45 Wolverhampton 7/1
Been on my watch list for a  while and here is what I put. Gonna take a chance around here

Hardly surprising to see him struggle to lay up with the pace over a trip short of what he wants, but he still stayed on nicely suggesting he’s on good terms with himself. We’d suggest 10 furlongs around Lingfield would be his optimum conditions, and the last couple of times he’s had that criteria he’s run extremely well and you could say he’s been unlucky not to win at least one of those races. Sure to be back out soon, he’s very much worth making a note of.

Southwell 5.30 Theatre Act. @ 9/2 bet365 win thanks 

Theatre Act....from Chris Grant yard the 7yo has won three hurdle races from 2m 1f to 2m 5f on ground varying from good to soft. She's seems to have a run of bad spells then pops up with a win or place like last race,

That last race was 36 days ago at Sedgefield 2m 1f soft handicap hurdle class 5 she showed signs that a win could be on its way, She led two out but was caught at last and one pace in run in to lose by 4 lengths off 90 mark with Brian Hughes in saddle. She's off same mark with Brian keeping the ride and could be a big player if coping with this shorter trip of 1m 7.5f