** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL2 I - The season begins

Jezza

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL2 I - The season begins Sorry about that quick knockout equinoxx. You can get me back next time:lol Out in 8th:sad But I made the final table I suppose. Another good tournament and a good start to the new season - think it was our busiest one yet as well.

Re: PL2 I - The season begins :clap :clap :clap Big thankyou to Paul for arranging it. Wow - that was a good buzz - 2nd was much more than I expected, especially as the opposition was much better than I'm used to on £5 STT tourneys ... no all in 1st hand muppets. It was the completion of a treble 4 me, £25 from STT(1st), 54 euros from 5 euro MTT (2nd) and $78 from Punters Lounge league.... if I could guarantee that level of winnings everyday I'd sign up for one of the packages at work. Congrats Jez, u were a worthy winner .... :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy Heres to next match. I'll be there.... :nana :nana :nana

Re: PL2 I - The season begins

Sorry about that quick knockout equinoxx. You can get me back next time:lol .
You're on. I headed off to Paddy Power and was in MTT and my first hand were pocket Kings and said to myself 'My luck can't be this shitty tonight' I decided to go all in preflop one person called and he had Ah and 9h and ended up knocking me out with two pairs so I was well and truly screwed over by the kings tonight!

You're on. I headed off to Paddy Power and was in MTT and my first hand were pocket Kings and said to myself 'My luck can't be this shitty tonight' I decided to go all in preflop one person called and he had Ah and 9h and ended up knocking me out with two pairs so I was well and truly screwed over by the kings tonight!
I know the feeling mate:( Topnotch gave me a kicking twice in all-ins in the PL league game,Then short stacked I went all-in utg with A9 and ran into Jez getting AA for the second hand in a row. Now I've busted out on the cash tables twice tonight when i was a massive favourite:cry Im not going to be running out to buy a lottery ticket :lol

I know the feeling matefrown2.gif Topnotch gave me a kicking twice in all-ins in the PL league game' date=Then short stacked I went all-in utg with A9 and ran into Jez getting AA for the second hand in a row. Now I've busted out on the cash tables twice tonight when i was a massive favouritecry.gif Im not going to be running out to buy a lottery ticket laugh4.gif
Forget my moaning I just won it all back.............. and more dude.gif ................ I just opened an account at blue square and have been playing the $0.50/$1.00 tables to get my bonus cash. It was the loosest cash game I've ever played in. People were going all-in with 3rd pair etceek2.gif If you didn't raise at least 5 times the big blind then people would call you with anything ................and i mean anythingeek2.gif Made it bloody difficult to put people on a hand laugh4.gif But If you were holding the nuts and gave them enough rope to hang themselves you could make a packet bigokay.gif I'm much happier now happy.gif

Re: PL2 I - The season begins Here are the final placings pl211og.jpgpl2125ow.jpg I will update and start the brand new league table when I am on a better computer (under a week) that can actually paste excel documents into here. The all time money winners will be updated as well although that will not be started afresh, it will be a continually running table that continues from where we left it. Jez

Re: PL2 I - The season begins Congrats Jez :clap - think you won first game last season as well didn't you? Was quite happy using Laddies for the league even though I did get disconnected and topnotch nicked my blinds:lol We need Paul to let us know if it is Betfair or Ladbrokes for the next game though.

Re: PL2 I - The season begins See that's where you're wrong Doddsy, one of your so-called friends suggested we share your stack but I said "Hey, no, that will not happen while on the same table as my former work colleague". I can't remember who suggested the theft in the 1st place like.

Well done Jez ! It could have been so different if you hadn't have made a straight on the river with your AK against my KK early doors. Still that's poker :wall
What a jamma fooka. He did me when I had AA and he had AK and he made 3 kings on the river. We can but :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy the one and only SuperJez:cry