** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

MLS > Apr 29th & 30th

StevieDay1983

Early thought is Galaxy 1.80 would like to hear opinions. Both are almost identical statistically and I tend to think Galaxy should improve sometime soon if they intend to finish in a playoffs spot (which seems a bit far right now) and a game at home against winless Unions is a great opportunity. 

LA Galaxy would have been my best pick of this week with their odds. But after that thrashing by Sounders last week, that changed my mind. There seems to be something very wrong with them at the moment. From Bruce Arena to Curt Onalfo, that's like Alex Ferguson handing the reigns to Ryan Giggs as manager. They certainly have the quality and talent to beat Philly but it's pretty hard to be really confident given the state of things now.

Edited by vasilli07

Toronto -1 @ 2.08(pinnacle)

Giovinco seems to have found his groove with the 2 goals he scored last week. Houston Dynamo maybe 'flying' but this is another team who have played more home games(5, 4 won and 1 draw) than road games(2, 2 losses). I like Toronto to continue what they did last week and get their 2nd straight home win.

Whitecaps +0.25 @ 2.28(pinnacle)

Montreal Impact got lucky for the past 2 weeks, coming back from 3-0 down to draw 3-3 against Philly and then scored a deflected goal in the last min to beat Atlanta United. Will they still need Lady Luck this week? I'm certainly not very impressed with them so far. While Whitecaps is also consistent but I think they can cause problems for Impact defence(no clean sheet so far) and get something out of this game.

Sporting KC -1 @ 2.15(marathonbet)

SKC lost their unbeaten record to FC Dallas last week but that doesn't suddenly make them a bad team. As for RSL, Mike Petke also suffered his 1st loss as RSL manager. They have alot of injuries to deal with especially in defence. 1st choice gk Nick Rimando and another defender Chris Wingert added to the injury list this week so that makes their defence even weaker. RSL attack isn't the best and the piling injuries to their defensive players, I like SKC to get back to winning ways here.

Edited by vasilli07

Let's see if I can go 4-0. :hope

Atlanta Utd -1 @ 2.14(marathonbet)

Finally home sweet home after a pretty fruitful road trip, collecting 5 points from 12 available. DC United has done well in the last game to get a point against NER despite having a few injuries. Atlanta is a much stronger outfit(still missing top scorer Martinez though) and they will be playing behind another sold out crowd, I think they should be able to get a win here before heading off for another 2 games road trip.